pinupgirls

Taylor Swift copies Ride?

oh my god..... i think if Taylor was reading this, she would be embarrassed till the end of time... :hehe:

she copied more obvious than Rihanna copied Beyonce at the beginning of her career...

She doesn't read any criticisms...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yeah did you even finished reading the phrase?. There's no point in calling her that, doesn't make her worst, and doesn't make you better either. At the end I wish I didn't answered you, because I don't really care what you or anybody says about her, it doesn't offend me, and neither offends her anyway. I guess I felt the need to answer because your post was funny and pathetic, I'm not even taking you seriously, and I hope you aren't either, so stop beating a dead horse and move on.

It doesn't offend you yet you were QUICK to reply, don't backtrack you were butt hurt that I dissed your fave don't lie. And if my post was pathetic then so are you for replying to it, because when I find something pathetic and/or annoying I ignore it, but you couldn't even do that lol. Instead, you insulted me, got insulted back, and then had the nerve to tell ME to stop beating a dead horse when YOU initiated this conversation.

It doesn't offend you yet you were QUICK to reply, don't backtrack you were butt hurt that I dissed your fave don't lie. And if my post was pathetic then so are you for replying to it, because when I find something pathetic and/or annoying I ignore it, but you couldn't even do that lol. Instead, you insulted me, got insulted back, and then had the nerve to tell ME to stop beating a dead horse when YOU initiated this conversation.

Hahahahahah :'D

I feel like Taylor doesn't really know who she is. Shes either country or pop, or depressing, its always something new.

Exactly. She used to be country but now she is trying so hard to be the vintage girl with the bangs and cute dresses. Almost like a blond version of Zooey Deschanel.

And about the video, oh my :umad: totally a copy from Ride. I don't get that whole deep speech and followed by that horrible pop song. It doesn't match. I just feel sorry for Taylor. :facepalm:

I don't get that whole deep speech and followed by that horrible pop song. It doesn't match. I just feel sorry for Taylor. :facepalm:

I know... after that big build-up I thought he was going to turn out to be a serial killer or something... and then it was like, oh. He made out with another girl. :uh:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

You see Lana's art is like Apple in computer/device design. Others try to copy, but they miss the point because they don't understand the IDEAS behind it. They just see the surface and copy that and wonder why nobody cares.

Copying the new queen of breakup songs, I see. Smart move, T-Baby, next you'll be sitting in a chair for a whole video :mhm:

I actually like Anthony Mandler, though, he chose my desperate ass at the Ride screening Q&A.

I say it's annoying.

Especially when it's Taylor fucking Swift doing it... Imagine her getting her hair brushed by a beef biker dude. On Lana it just looks precious, but with Taylor it would only look ... wrong (pedo). That girl needs to find her identity, seak therapy and stop whining about breakups. That Shane Dawson parody is the bomb.

1olt2g.jpg