evilentity

The Mike Mizrahi Movie Mystery Megapost

i think he's cute but he seems the type to be into weird sex :creep: 

:horror:  :horror:  :horror:

I couldnt...I just...Ohmy...

lH7Zs6V.gif      

mike's pretty hot imo, jimmy looks creepy though. maybe it's just because he's so skinny  and his face is so gaunt but idk...not my type.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

mike's pretty hot imo, jimmy looks creepy though. maybe it's just because he's so skinny  and his face is so gaunt but idk...not my type.

yeah i feel like his bony bod would pen*trate u more than his p*nis (censored by fcc for the children)

jimmy is like a less hot version of vincent gallo imo

vincent-gallo.jpg

(sexy jesus)

anyway what is this thread becoming??  :omfg2: 

not sorry bout it  :diva:

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

So I did some research, and though this may not be associated with this thread, I believe that the Rex arrow film Lana was in is 'Invisible Cities'. In that picture Rex arrow, who's real name is Ian Wolfson, posted, the caption reads the man's name as John, and according to imdb the only actor named John used in a Rex arrow film is a John rectenwald. There are a couple of trailers for 'invisible cities' on YouTube, and though its clear that it is the same John as in the picture, it is just a trailer so it's unclear whether or not that Lizzy is in it. If she is, it must be a small part.

But WTF is going on here? My suspicion is that this was an exercise in resume padding. Possibly to try to secure roles in other films. Perhaps Poolside, the Rex Arrow film, or other films.

I also suspect that the Knocks from the Underground review he wrote may have been a friendly or planted interview.

I think I found more evidence of Mizrahi shenanigans. Take a look at this archive of the page for Lana Del Ray when it was up on iTunes. Specifically, take a look at the first review, "Mickey loves Lana" by "Mickey knocks" and the part that describes her songs as "mostly to do with meeting men, in questionable places". Compare that to Mike Mizrahi's Knocks from the Underground review which describes her songs as "mostly to do with meeting men, going to questionable places and having dysfunctional relationships". :usrs:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I found his twitter and instagram (not sure if people found these before as I haven't read the whole thread)

Twitter https://twitter.com/mizrahi_michael?lang=en

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/die_like_a_man/

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

now there was a post in here about this kid called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regan_Mizrahi#Films Regan now I think that he actually is mikes kid or is a relative  because he did appear in White Irish Drinkers (haven't watched the film to see who he is but it says on his wiki) 

UtrMWJM.jpg

I accidentally followed him on twitter and didnt realise and he sent me this 

"hello. Thanks for following. You're going to have to build some content to get followers. At least the basics"

like ok ummmm bit rude also I know 0 people on twitter except one of my cousins so calm down Micheal 

UtrMWJM.jpg