Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I think Eleven Diamonds is probably going to be something fashion related, she tweeted that it wasn't a musical project.

She should've released Lies or Starring Role as singles, I'm sure they would've done really well - at least better than Power & Control  :brows3: - and they could've had more sales if they released the acoustic versions. Based on her releases I feel like her label think the only songs that will sell are those that sound more radio friendly and generic and I think that's keeping her from being as successful as she could be since she won't stand out as much.

On the topic of Lies though, I really don't like the second verse. It starts of well with "You only ever touch me in the dark" and then it fails completely with "Only if we're drinking can you see my spark". It's a terrible line that could be so easily fixed and still rhyme, something like "can you see my heart". Just ugh, spark, really Marina, really?  :awkney2: And "the night is your woman"-bit is terrible too.

She should've released Lies or Starring Role as singles, I'm sure they would've done really well - at least better than Power & Control

at least better than Power & Control

:stareney:                                                 :stareney:

:stareney: :stareney:                                 :stareney:

:stareney:                 :stareney:                 :stareney:

:stareney:                                 :stareney: :stareney:

:stareney:                                                 :stareney:

:stareney: :stareney: :stareney: :stareney: :stareney:

:stareney:                                                  :stareney:

:stareney: :stareney: :stareney: :stareney: :stareney:

EQFO7rX.png

"I'm sure they would've done really well - at least better than Power & Control"

Power & Control charted, according to wikipedia, on 193rd place. I didn't say it was a bad song, just that it didn't do well as a single and that Lies or Starring Role would've done better  :smokes3:

So I'm not feeling any of the three 11 Diamonds shirts.

I like the Judge Judy one :teehee:

Maybe not for $30...

So pretty sure we're only getting one more video instead of two...

you guys aren't feeling the "Only Judy Can Judge Me" shirt!? Tbh it's the only one I'm feeling but I'm feeling it a TON. Like, I LOVE that shirt design and I wanted it on a shirt before I even knew why Marina posted it on instagram. like, I started looking for it on a shirt not knowing it had anything to do with her clothing line. $30 is steep, but it was the limit I set (I told myself if it were over $30 I wouldn't buy it, as many of Derr Dana's shirts are like 60 or 70 I believe... No clue why) but since it's 30 I might splurge and get it...

My question is though, isn't it fairly easy to take a simple black and white design like that and make a custom tshirt online for way cheaper?

ok so she can fuck right off, because i decided to get the only judy can judge me shirt and I was waiting for something to come up that allows me to enter the promo code she sent to all the fans who gave their email for $5 off and eventually I got all the way through checkout and nothing ever allowed me to enter the code anywhere so I was charged full price... Including shipping I just paid $35 for a shirt... Fuck right off Marina.

i downloaded electra heart & the family jewels yesterday and i've pretty much exclusively been listening to marina since then  :illumarina:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Can you send me the 2009 iTunes festival?

And you guys, somebody on Tumblr she went by Marina & the Diamonds before 2011 and Marina and The Diamonds 2011-now. Does anyone have input on this?

I mean the covers of the album reflect that but I think it's because the & would look weird on the typeface

BzhmW.png

There was this download pack for 86 Electra Heart photos (or something very worth downloading) floating on Tumblr some time ago and I was just wondering if anyone here has the download link? I liked the post but didn't download it right away since I was in a hurry or so and just forgot about it, and now I have it somewhere in my 3,847 (why have I let this happen?) likes and it's going to take forever to try find it. I'm gonna try though, but it would just save me a lot of time if someone here had the link  :ohno: nevermind, found it! and it was a lot more than 86, 125  :facepalm:

There was this download pack for 86 Electra Heart photos (or something very worth downloading) floating on Tumblr some time ago and I was just wondering if anyone here has the download link? I liked the post but didn't download it right away since I was in a hurry or so and just forgot about it, and now I have it somewhere in my 3,847 (why have I let this happen?) likes and it's going to take forever to try find it. I'm gonna try though, but it would just save me a lot of time if someone here had the link  :ohno: nevermind, found it! and it was a lot more than 86, 125  :facepalm:

i tried looking thru ur likes 2 look for the link and now i'm scarred 4 life ty

glad u found it tho  :smile:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i tried looking thru ur likes 2 look for the link and now i'm scarred 4 life ty

glad u found it tho  :smile:

there's nothing wrong with a fucked up dirty mind you know  :hooker:

i downloaded electra heart & the family jewels yesterday and i've pretty much exclusively been listening to marina since then  :illumarina:

!!! Here's hoping you joined at a good time because we're likely days away from the universally awesome sounding "Electra Heart" song.

inb4 your presence jinxed it somehow