Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i'm so excited that the vinyl box set will be back in stock tomorrow, but if I dont get one i will actually cry in 600 languages.

good news is you still have 2 more months if it's not

you do know you can buy each vinyl individually and the box to put them in right?

also I know we have a NZ LB user, be a doll and upload IAR

BzhmW.png

The first part of Immortal lyrics are just terrible imo. "I wanna be immortal / Like a God in the sky / I wanna be a silk flower / Like I'm never gonna die / I wanna live forever / Forever in your heart / And we'll always be together / From the start to the end." Idk it sounds super cliché.

good news is you still have 2 more months if it's not

you do know you can buy each vinyl individually and the box to put them in right?

also I know we have a NZ LB user, be a doll and upload IAR

Doesn't the box cost more than the actual records on the website?  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Ummmm I'm a Ruin has been lowkey high on iTunes all day, did the other FROOT singles do this??

they got close to top 10 for a couple hours, she hit #1 over Uptown Funk for a little bit right when IAR came out and it's stayed in top 5 all day

Either there's hella preorders or people are seeing it in the top and checking her out

BzhmW.png

Hopefully it might actually have a little staying power in the top 5 with the video out tomorrow.

I agree, with a video out right after people will have so much new material to watch (in addition to her 30+ other music videos).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Her best video this era but it still feels a bit too simple and repetitive... It's really beautiful, but it didn't really feel like much was happening except her dancing in the wasteland until the very end with the cool water/jellyfish part which is very unexpected for a Marina video.

Also it doesn't look like she did the choreo she posted herself rehearsing on Instagram...

it was beautiful, but I didn't like it

then again I haven't liked any of her videos since TFJ because they're just dull

For as colorful as this campaign is, she's certainly toning things down

BzhmW.png

Her best video this era but it still feels a bit too simple and repetitive... It's really beautiful, but it didn't really feel like much was happening except her dancing in the wasteland until the very end with the cool water/jellyfish part which is very unexpected for a Marina video.

Also it doesn't look like she did the choreo she posted herself rehearsing on Instagram...

Tour choreo

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1