Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I loved Froot, but the other 3 songs haven't impressed me yet. I Loved TFJ, great album, I liked EH. If this album is just mellow songs, I don't think it will be my style. Froot was a really misleading first song. I used to stan hard for her, but I think I'm falling out of love with her.

Waiting to buy tix until the full tour begins, since the closest show is like 3 hours away. HOWEVER, Idolator emailed me today and I'm one of the winners of their contest to win signed fake Froot from Marina!! :kum: 

2dt29zc.jpg

Waiting to buy tix until the full tour begins, since the closest show is like 3 hours away. HOWEVER, Idolator emailed me today and I'm one of the winners of their contest to win signed fake Froot from Marina!! :kum:

Oh my god congratulations! I hope you get a banana  :oopna:

LOL I'm imagining if she tried to do real fruit and you just get a rotten banana in the mail  :rip:

With just a light remnant of her signature on the deteriorated skin of the fruit "leave it too long, I'll go rot, like an apple you forgot"

She should so do it

I'm so impatient :lel:

I'm making an 8 hour drive to see Marina in May. I also flew to the other side of the country to see Lana when she only had her first three dates announced for her American tour. I honestly have no patience.

Also congratulations on winning one of the pieces of Froot!! :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Listened to the four tracks we have again and I have to say, my opinion has changed. Looking in with a positive outlook has really changed the experience for me, and I'm starting to appreciate it more now.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Does anyone know how she got her break in America? Was it from the stint she did supporting Katy Perry in 2011?

That was part of the reason, but most of the success can probably be attributed to success of Primadonna and popularity of HTBAHB. That and the tumblr-fame of Teen Idle. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That was part of the reason, but most of the success can probably be attributed to success of Primadonna and popularity of HTBAHB. That and the tumblr-fame of Teen Idle.

Thankyou. She's probably doing better Stateside than over here in UK.

OH MY GOD thank god I never wanted the box set vinyls thingys

Ordering right now.

I think it is only available on European stores right now, unless u want to pay loads of shipping maybe wait and see if it turns up on US stores??

It came out to €35.99

if my conversion is correct thats like £10 more than the original price in the UK 

don't know what the euro price is tho