Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She posted a snippet of her dancing to Im a Ruin on Instagram and it sounds divine... "Yeeeeah, awhaaa"

It's pretty awesome that every Froot is getting a music video too! (But I hope this one is better than the one for Froot the song... Even with a dance routine that video was boring.. I need another Oh No!)

She posted a snippet of her dancing to Im a Ruin on Instagram and it sounds divine... "Yeeeeah, awhaaa"

It's pretty awesome that every Froot is getting a music video too! (But I hope this one is better than the one for Froot the song... Even with a dance routine that video was boring.. I need another Oh No!)

I wonder if there will be visuals and singles after the album comes out...If she keeps the production pretty lowkey like she has so far we could finally get the visual album that EH was supposed to be. A boring one but still.

Someone said "I'm a Ruin" is the real lead single? Though "Immortal" was thought to be too.

I wonder if there will be visuals and singles after the album comes out...If she keeps the production pretty lowkey like she has so far we could finally get the visual album that EH was supposed to be. A boring one but still.

Someone said "I'm a Ruin" is the real lead single? Though "Immortal" was thought to be too.

Immortal was rumored because of the New Years release, but it most likely will be either Gold or Forget imo. But I'm A Ruin is a 70's rock inspired track (possibly why she worked with the guitarists from EIE.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Apparantly copies of the album are getting out. Buzzfeed claims to have one. I doubt it'll make it to the release date before being leaked, and that makes me sad.  :rollin:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Apparantly copies of the album are getting out. Buzzfeed claims to have one. I doubt it'll make it to the release date before being leaked, and that makes me sad. :rollin:

They've been out to reviewers since earlier this month and nothing has gone out yet. Expect mid to late March on the leak front.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They've been out to reviewers since earlier this month and nothing has gone out yet. Expect mid to late March on the leak front.

I hope you are right except that the leaks are more very very late March or preferably early April (i.e. not at all) :/

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Pfft, do y'all even remember the Electra Heart "leak"? Oh wait, there never was a leak. That shit got released in Ireland and 24 hours went by before it got posted online. :rip: And none of the "FROOT of the Month" tracks has leaked either, so that's a plus. 

lABVyGE.png