Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

tumblr_ng7rhk38rd1u11jv0o1_1280.jpg

It's real? I hate that she used the magazine shoot as a single cover. It's pretty though, because she's so beautiful. Tomorrow (Friday) right?

Isn't it out in NZ in like 2-3 hours tho

lABVyGE.png

It's so beautiful... I feel like this is the most personal song she's ever written. It's 100% autobiographical and it takes a lot of courage to admit the things about her life that she did to her fans. I love her so much, and I regret ever saying anything bad about Electra Heart :( I hope I feel how she feels one day. I feel like this song could be the way I'll reflect one day if I'm lucky.

Not what I was expecting at all! 

...in a good way!

I was hoping that it wasn't another Froot-esque song

It is the perfect song listen to while you're having a glass of wine and watching the snow fall.  :flutter:

Its really beautiful and certainly not what I was expecting to hear. It's so emotional and I can say hand on heart Happy is far better the Froot imo. By the two tracks so far the album seems to be quite something maybe even a masterpiece......   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I had a pretty bad day, but then I come home and HAPPY is out *_*

It really sounds beautiful, I love the chorus and how it builds up.

Also, the small irony of the song being about happiness, although sounding sad and a bit bitter is depicted very well with it being a lemon ^^

But still, the last part with the religious references ruins the "I can relate"-thing for me.

It's soooo good, I love it. It's beautiful! Probably her best ballad. Trash Idle is so overrated.

You are dead to me.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah I'm really into how the fruits tie in to the songs...whether or not she intended it that way

Froot was about ripening, maturing/aging like grapes into wine.

Happy starts of melancholy and bitter like a lemon, but builds into something positive and sweet like lemonade

I'm really curious to see what next month is. If the song about Ellie Goulding has the green apple I'm going to assume it means she's rotten

BzhmW.png

Yeah I'm really into how the fruits tie in to the songs...whether or not she intended it that way

Froot was about ripening, maturing/aging like grapes into wine.

Happy starts of melancholy and bitter like a lemon, but builds into something positive and sweet like lemonade

I'm really curious to see what next month is. If the song about Ellie Goulding has the green apple I'm going to assume it means she's rotten

Better Than That isn't a FOTM song tho ^^

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!