Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Cover looks nice! Those 80's vibes :oprah:

Bitch released a single six months before the abum release, I'm no expert but isn't that a huge amount of time?

Froot is a promo single like Radioactive was. She needs to warm up the media and press before she delivers the real single

BzhmW.png

Love the image on the cover, but I'm not a big fan of the Marina script typeface with the really blocky "FROOT" type.

Also "And The" really bothers me it shouldn't be in caps

My thoughts as well. I love the picture but something about the handwritten script and maybe it's size bothers me. I think it could've looked better typographically.

But anyway, April 3rd? Why not 4/4 at least lol... And ugh that's longer than I hoped but doable if she releases at least 2 new songs before that or tours before that.

The Cover would look stunning if she wouldn't have used the FROOT single font. It doesn't match the beautiful handwritten "Marina And The Diamonds" and kind of looks like it doesn't belong on the picture at all ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

http://usstore.marinaandthediamonds.com/froot.html

Can pre-order physical copies of the album now, deluxe (autographed) and limited (vinyl boxset.) RIP my wallet.

no wonder that insider said a month or so ago that vinyl fans would love this era :omg:

does the deluxe have extra tracks or just an autographed booklet

BzhmW.png

Tell me there'll be extra songs on the deluxe...She's never failed there come on

If you told me a few months ago that Marina's next era was gonna be rainbow disco...Loving it though

She wasn't allowed to release the last album under Electra Heart so she had to release it under MATD which she didn't want to do so this is just a way of wiping the slate clean I suppose. I still think of it as her second album tbh.

wait what, really? You mean just the A instead of the &? Is that why my itunes is so messed up with whether it's & or "and"?

& or and is the exact same thing. It just looks better as an & with the calligraphic text on the first album but when I mean is Electra Heart was meant to be released under the artist name Electra Heart, not Marina and the Diamonds. 

OHHHH haha sorry, I was totally confused. I looked it up on wikipedia after and realized what you meant.

Email:

Dear Diamond!

Today I want to tell you about my new album.

It's called "FROOT" and this is its logo.

My album is made up of 6 colours, each representing a different "Froot".

I've come up with an idea that I hope you'll love and want to experience together... It's called "Froot of the Month".

When you pre-order "FROOT", I will send you a new track every month up until the album release. So, 6 new "FROOTS" will be dropping in to your inbox over the next 6 months.

Each “Froot of the Month” has it’s own colour, visual world and "Scratch ’N Sniff” scents to explore.

Today is 11/11. Our first “Froot of the Month” is GRAPE and I’m giving you the track “FROOT” straight away. Who knows what’s next? It’s a fruit machine! You don’t know which one you’re gonna get...

I want to tell you that I have absolutely thrived on your support over the past 5 years. Thank you, genuinely, for all the confidence + love you have given me. I want to create an experience that we can all be a part of and share together, no matter where you live in the world. And for the first time ever my album will be released Worldwide, so you will all be receiving each track on the same day!

This is the start of a new musical and visual era for me. I don’t know what this next chapter holds but I’m so excited for us to be on a new journey together.

Welcome to the world of “FROOT”!

Marina x

Line of Best Fit interview with new photos: http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/

Also, UK store is up, which has some extra merch: http://marinaandthediamonds.warnerartists.net/

So you get this if you preorder the Deluxe (or the Vinyl Set) in any of her official Marinastores? Or is it limited to the UK/US

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The interview was a nice read, but I mistakenly thought she meant there would be a new track today called "grapes" or something and I'm kind of disappointed that the first track is just "Froot".. Does that mean the next one won't be until next month? Will we get the video today at least? She seemed to be really hyping 11/11.

Anyway, super excited about her plan to do a song a month, and her plans for her next tour sound really nice!