Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

But talking about album artwork, has she ever said why the last two albums have those specific artworks in them?

The artworks encompass the "look" of what she's going for. Electra Heart was the glamourous beauty queen/housewife in the cover shoot vs TFJ's edits upped the cartoonization (coloring of her skin) and her desire to be left center pop.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The artworks encompass the "look" of what she's going for. Electra Heart was the glamourous beauty queen/housewife in the cover shoot vs TFJ's edits upped the cartoonization (coloring of her skin) and her desire to be left center pop.

I never read the text being left aligned as a statement about being left center pop lol. I like it though.

Honestly The Family Jewels is a gorgeous album cover imo. (although the font could be better, I was looking at the M today and realized it's kind of messed up and it really bothers me now). Electra Heart is acceptable. I don't love it but it's not bad by any means.