Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Seriously, people need to stop being so superficial and vain, more when it's about art. People trying to prove that art has only one meaning, and only one truth behind it. Songs aren't "about" a certain something. People need to feel more and try less to possess righteousness.

Marina has released a acoustic version video of her new track Happy and its simply divine....

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She posted the immortal lyrics on Instagram and I wish I didn't read them (although I did stop halfway through). They are so beautiful and poetic I think if I heard them sung for the first time without reading them first I would weep... This album will be her opus I know it. Hopefully she will finally get the critical acclaim she deserves.

Also the picture she posted of herself on Instagram with flowers in the background and the perfect amount of cleavage is my favorite yet from this era. She's so gorgeous. Why does such a perfect person exist it's not even fair to the rest of us...

Ps.. Does anyone know why everyone is commenting "U got a thing for sponges huh?" On Marina's sponge picture... Like literally 85% of the comments are that and I can't find an explanation... Is it just a silent group think thing?

She posted the immortal lyrics on Instagram and I wish I didn't read them (although I did stop halfway through). They are so beautiful and poetic I think if I heard them sung for the first time without reading them first I would weep... This album will be her opus I know it. Hopefully she will finally get the critical acclaim she deserves.

Also the picture she posted of herself on Instagram with flowers in the background and the perfect amount of cleavage is my favorite yet from this era. She's so gorgeous. Why does such a perfect person exist it's not even fair to the rest of us...

Ps.. Does anyone know why everyone is commenting "U got a thing for sponges huh?" On Marina's sponge picture... Like literally 85% of the comments are that and I can't find an explanation... Is it just a silent group think thing?

she has a fanbase on instagram which basically consists of 12 years and they are weird

When are we getting Immortal?

1/1 but it turns 1/1 in New Zealand at like 11am (uk time) tomorrow so it will be online tomorrow morning at some point

The cover  ... hm. Too much going on. She herself is looking good (face, boobs, makeup, hairstyle) but this dominant background, the two prominent but yet different font are a no go with this dress (which is a mess by itself in my opinion).

She said it would be a dark, glittery ballroom ballad. let's see how it turns out.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

@ that's what I figured... I can't stand them. I hate how they call her and Charli "mom"... Literally every other comment is "I LOVE YOU MOM". Like shut up. I don't understand the new generation >_<

Although if she was 16 and pregnant, she could be their mother probably... We'll never find out what happened the day she turned 17 >__>

@ that's what I figured... I can't stand them. I hate how they call her and Charli "mom"... Literally every other comment is "I LOVE YOU MOM". Like shut up. I don't understand the new generation >_<

Although if she was 16 and pregnant, she could be their mother probably... We'll never find out what happened the day she turned 17 >__>

She lost her virginity with a much older man

"The rise of the King and the fall of a queen"

BzhmW.png

That's an assumption that was never confirmed. It could be about sex, it could be about her father. We just don't know and I dont think she will ever tell us.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That's an assumption that was never confirmed. It could be about sex, it could be about her father. We just don't know and I dont think she will ever tell us.

There was one interview in 09-10 where she basically said it. I'll have to find it :defeated:

BzhmW.png

It was a joke lol... I figured it had to do with virginity. But not necessarily that. I always kind of thought it could've been sexual abuse even.

Edit: oh I didn't see your post about the interview.