Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I think the song (the melody, the production and her vocals) is so amazing but the lyrics are awful!

Aw :( I'd genuinely like to hear why you think this about the lyrics though. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I think the song (the melody, the production and her vocals) is so amazing but the lyrics are awful!

The lyrics are incredible, I'd like an explanation unless you think they're cliche

No other pop singer currently writes songs with full length 2nd verses and a middle 8 that's not instrumental or an extension of the chorus

BzhmW.png

What the actual fuck like I'm sorry everyone is entitled to their opinion but the lyrics are so intelligent and poetic. They are some of her best... As well as FROOT and Happy.

Love Immortal the least out of the three songs, Happy still on top.

Still hate the script typography they're using with the blocky text it's all hurting my eyes. Too much going on when the photography is already really stunning. I love this picture, so I slapped the title over it. It looked good in the middle, but was awkward with the "OO" of the FROOT right on her boobs.

tumblr_nhgmc6UaRU1qzmb8eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Love Immortal the least out of the three songs, Happy still on top.

Still hate the script typography they're using with the blocky text it's all hurting my eyes. Too much going on when the photography is already really stunning. I love this picture, so I slapped the title over it. It looked good in the middle, but was awkward with the "OO" of the FROOT right on her boobs.

tumblr_nhgmc6UaRU1qzmb8eo1_500.jpg

That's gorgeous. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

How has every song so far been immaculate? :defeated:

Quality > quantity tbh

I don't foresee any random bonus tracks or special editions so with TFJ we had 15 songs, EH we had 17 and with FROOT we have 12. When there was a lot it seemed bloated and destined to have one or a couple lackluster tracks (Girls, The Outsider, Guilty, Rootless, Lies, Sex Yeah, Living Dead  :teehee: )

BzhmW.png

Quality > quantity tbh

I don't foresee any random bonus tracks or special editions so with TFJ we had 15 songs, EH we had 17 and with FROOT we have 12. When there was a lot it seemed bloated and destined to have one or a couple lackluster tracks (Girls, The Outsider, Guilty, Rootless, Lies, Sex Yeah, Living Dead  :teehee: )

While I agree with the quality > quantity statement, how could you include Rootless or Sex Yeah in your lackluster list? :wtf:

14417469274.gif

I hope the album is balanced because this fruit nu-disco aesthetic won't translate properly live if the entire tour setlist is ballads, I really don't foresee her doing EH songs again because she doesn't like them lol

BzhmW.png

Quality > quantity tbh

girl..

who that