Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Quality > quantity tbh

I don't foresee any random bonus tracks or special editions so with TFJ we had 15 songs, EH we had 17 and with FROOT we have 12. When there was a lot it seemed bloated and destined to have one or a couple lackluster tracks (Girls, The Outsider, Guilty, Rootless, Lies, Sex Yeah, Living Dead  :teehee: )

Okay, so you named some of her best tracks to date. I see how it is Andrew.

tumblr_n9x19pOXvs1sx5js4o1_500.gif

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Upon the first listen I wasn't really sure if I liked Immortal or not. I know that it will likely grow on me, but for now I don't really feel the need to listen to it more than a few times.

For me, songs like that don't normally hit home with me until I can listen to the album in full.

I completely flipped my shit when Immortal came out but now I've settled and can see its imperfections. I like listening to it because its new, but it definitely won't stay as fresh as Froot did. And yes, I can see some valid complaints with the lyrics being a bit cliche and repetitive. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Happy really speaks to me. If I let myself get fully into the song it can make me cry. :$

Happy > FROOT > Immortal

FROOT is such a jam (pun was not initially intended but I noticed it and fukc yea totally intentional now). I love all the songs so far!

14417469274.gif

Just getting into Marina again :)  Am loving the songs we have from FROOT so far!  Does anyone have Lonely Hearts Club, Scab and Plaster, The Family Jewels, Living Dead and E.V.O.L. in HQ?  I love those!  Also, were those on albums originally?

Just getting into Marina again :) Am loving the songs we have from FROOT so far! Does anyone have Lonely Hearts Club, Scab and Plaster, The Family Jewels, Living Dead and E.V.O.L. in HQ? I love those! Also, were those on albums originally?

LHC is on the UK Deluxe of Electra Heart, The Family Jewels is on the iTunes Deluxe & Japanese Deluxe. Living Dead appears on the UK Standard & Deluxe versions of Electra Heart. Scab and Plaster & E.V.O.L. are outtakes from Electra Heart, Marina gave E.V.O.L. away as a free download on Valentine's Day 2013. :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

LHC is on the UK Deluxe of Electra Heart, The Family Jewels is on the iTunes Deluxe & Japanese Deluxe. Living Dead appears on the UK Standard & Deluxe versions of Electra Heart. Scab and Plaster & E.V.O.L. are outtakes from Electra Heart, Marina gave E.V.O.L. away as a free download on Valentine's Day 2013. :)

Thanks so much!!  :)