Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

OH GOD YAS MARINA THANK YOU

EVEN THOUGH MATD4 PROBABLY WONT COME OUT UNTIL 2020 9 AM STILL SO HAPPY SHE IS MAKING MUSIC AGAIN 

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME

You're joking right? We've known that she's been making new music for sooooo, soooo long. :rip: 

lABVyGE.png

I just want to get this off my mind but, the people on Twitter commenting about the album when Marina's trying to spread the word/help on a tragedy (I'm referring to her posts on Grenfell Tower) are disrespectful to both Marina as well as the victims and make me sick. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I just want to get this off my mind but, the people on Twitter commenting about the album when Marina's trying to spread the word/help on a tragedy (I'm referring to her posts on Grenfell Tower) are disrespectful to both Marina as well as the victims and make me sick.

Annoying stans always do this. They're so rude and disrespectful smh

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Lana: "I guess [the album] is a little more socially aware."

Marina: "Londoners, come protest today against Theresa May's shameful proposed coalition with the DUP!"

Can't wait for her political album.  :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ew... i hate poltical songs/albums 

also wasnt froot already kind of.. political?

Nothing political on FROOT. "Savages" is really not political as much as it is psychological or directed towards human nature through observation. 

it is political, the whole album, dont be ignorant

It really isn't, only Savages and Can't Pin Me Down are mildly political, and even so they focus more on psychology and society than anything political.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it is political, the whole album, dont be ignorant

Would you care to explain how so? There's a clear distinction between "political" and "psychological" or "societal". I understand the two can overlap but I don't see how there is anything even remotely political on FROOT. 

its a collab with clean bandit

i know that disconnect is a thing, its been a thing since 14 but, just because there's tweets about it doesn't make it true. I don't trust anything unless it comes from the artist themselves