Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

We don't know yet

@@SitarHero what if she only releases the part she used to open her concerts in HQ

I will play the shit out of it but I will also reconsider giving her any money in the future :biblio:

You deliver, I'll pay off your debt, sis

(It could be a shortened part of the song in a video, like EVOL, but released in full separately)

Hi, I'm new here. :) Just thought ya'll should know that Marina will be posting her last video tommorrow! :illumarina:

Welcome. I know you're new so I shouldn't be hard on you, but obviously we know that already... That's all anyone who's a fan of Marina has been talking about lately.  :illumarina:

And I haven't heard that rumor in a while... Someone said that when she posted the picture of pills, but that was when we thought there would be 12 parts (like she said there would).... If she's going to cheat us out of Heartcore AND another part that she said she would release, we better at least get Electra Heart and a full length music video with a decent amount of effort put into it... Lately I always feel like I'm asking for too much from her though... I love her but it's kind of been a while since she's really delivered the way she should.. I guess I'll hope for the best but with the recent trend of the Electra Heart videos, this might be a flop.  :illumarina:

I doubt she will.  :crossed:

She might post it like on Soundcloud, and give it as a 'gift' in the future, but I think she'll 'properly' end this era with a song from Electra Heart.

Yeah, I don't think Electra Heart will be the part she's going to post tomorrow. But a tiny part in me still hopes there will be a soundcloud link (or a download link) on the video description.

130729050359480601.gif

Dammit... I thought we were all kind of certain Electra Heart would be the last part... it just seems so fitting. None of the songs left on Electra Heart the album would be really good for last parts.. Unless she used Fear and Loathing again idk. Actually I guess it could be Valley of the Dolls... But she already used the instrumental for the Su-Barbie-A video, and Valley Of The Dolls kind of seemed like filler on the album, not an appropriate song to end the whole thing on.

I thought Electra Heart would be the last part when she said there will be 12 parts. But since the final part is part 11 now, i don't think it will be  :( It will be a nice surprise if it is though.

130729050359480601.gif

What if it, whatever it is, has a video like The State Of Dreaming?  :smokes3:

If she's just singing on the Garnier set I will die.

But I feel confident that she's posting Electra Heart. Ready to be let down. Now I’m heading for a meltdown :sadcore:

The only people that like Lana in my experience are pop listeners though... Marina had a much more diverse fanbase before her second album.. Electra Heart honestly screwed her over a bit as far as artistic integrity goes. She gained more fans, but lost her alternative appeal. I'm hoping she gets it back with her next album though.

this is so true! People that I know that liked her before, would totally be embarrassed to be fans now

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I thought she said Electra Heart wasn't going to be released to a fan so I'm gonna have no expectations come tomorrow

I think you're thinking of the new version of Lies. Otherwise she said she was doing her best to release all the outtakes, and if not every song then Electra Heart seems most likely because she teased it.

I thought she said Electra Heart wasn't going to be released to a fan so I'm gonna have no expectations come tomorrow

Marina says a lot of things. Fake release dates, for instance.

I think she may release two videos tomorrow. One more music video and a last one to "tie a bow" on the end of the Electra Heart era. As for HEARTCORE.. I'm not sure if that's still going on.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4