Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Why do we have two different official versions for Hollywood? I love the og album version “lady i know why ur thoughts turn grey” part

One, the shorter one, was for radios

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

One, the shorter one, was for radios

It’s a shame we only have around 1 recorded performance of the album version, and also that the vinyl version of the album only has the single version

we need a repress of tfj with a gatefold (even if it’s only a 1lp) and the extra tracks like the uk exclusive rootless and Japan exclusive the family jewels. Heck add jealousy, that song is technically released since it’s been done live and talked about by Marina. Or even add simplify and bad kidz and starstrukk since they have been officially released on vinyl. Omg and her covers of space and the woods and what are you waiting for. I know I’m rambling but we could’ve had a whole platinum blonde edition debacle for the family jewels’ 10th anniversary but all we got was the family jewels bonus track.

Marina close instagram and email a pressing plant to let this happen.

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

17 minutes ago, williamprb said:

It’s a shame we only have around 1 recorded performance of the album version, and also that the vinyl version of the album only has the single version

we need a repress of tfj with a gatefold (even if it’s only a 1lp) and the extra tracks like the uk exclusive rootless and Japan exclusive the family jewels. Heck add jealousy, that song is technically released since it’s been done live and talked about by Marina. Or even add simplify and bad kidz and starstrukk since they have been officially released on vinyl. Omg and her covers of space and the woods and what are you waiting for. I know I’m rambling but we could’ve had a whole platinum blonde edition debacle for the family jewels’ 10th anniversary but all we got was the family jewels bonus track.

Marina close instagram and email a pressing plant to let this happen.

this is actually what we deserve cuz TFJ has plenty of good quality unreleased songs that deserved to be on the album/era. Its quite funny cuz we have a lot of promo singles/lps with outtakes songs like Bad Kidz, simplify etc  we need them in a full fledged edition lol

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

this is actually what we deserve cuz TFJ has plenty of good quality unreleased songs that deserved to be on the album/era. Its quite funny cuz we have a lot of promo singles/lps with outtakes songs like Bad Kidz, simplify etc  we need them in a full fledged edition lol

I still find it weird bad kidz is exclusively on vinyl like not even on the cd single like starstrukk is.

its such a good song and I can’t believe Marina self produced it in her bedroom

4 hours ago, williamprb said:

I still find it weird bad kidz is exclusively on vinyl like not even on the cd single like starstrukk is.

its such a good song and I can’t believe Marina self produced it in her bedroom

Bad Kidz is amazing we need a good soul to rip the vinyl at least in lossless

4 hours ago, notthatdreamy said:

What happened?? Wtf did they do to my girl

It got deleted from her YouTube many years ago and all the reuploads are gone.

we have about 2 remaining screenshots of it 

Just now, williamprb said:

Oh my god... Thank you for the info. I'm praying someone downloaded it and is willing to share.

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

Mowgli's Road Music Video: Making Of. ¿Lost Media!? : r ...Mowgli's Road Music Video: Making Of. ¿Lost Media!? : r/MarinaAndTheDiamondsMarina & The Diamonds' Mowgli's Road by Chris Sweeney ...

those r the screenshots

Space And The Woods is one of the best covers, I used to listen sleep, eat and breathe this song for two months in a row. We were robbed from TFJ 10th anniversary special and I still think that EH 10th anniversary needed better treatment

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Space And The Woods is one of the best covers, I used to listen sleep, eat and breathe this song for two months in a row. We were robbed from TFJ 10th anniversary special and I still think that EH 10th anniversary needed better treatment

wow thanks, never knew this song existed :bop: issa bop!