Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

FROOT 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL IN 2025 CONFIRMED!!!!!

Marina posted an old acoustic video of Froot (today is Froot's 9th anniversary) and she said that "Next year we'll release something very special for it"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4e5TlmuBFo/?igsh=MW4yczBsYWQ2ejEzdA==

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Marina posted an old acoustic video of Froot (today is Froot's 9th anniversary) and she said that "Next year we'll release something very special for it"

I’m not hungry anymore about to be scrapped from froot, froot repackage, 2019 standalone release and froot 10 year anniversary:bebe:

joking aside I hope it’s good!! (EH felt a little low effort considering all the material she had for it but she was still under Atlantic at the time iirc?) feels a bit mean to say ‘wait until next year’ considering her track record with repackages:toofunny: but I hope we get when you take away control. (written but not recorded)

9 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

I’m not hungry anymore about to be scrapped from froot, froot repackage, 2019 standalone release and froot 10 year anniversary:bebe:

joking aside I hope it’s good!! (EH felt a little low effort considering all the material she had for it but she was still under Atlantic at the time iirc?) feels a bit mean to say ‘wait until next year’ considering her track record with repackages:toofunny: but I hope we get when you take away control. (written but not recorded)

marina said the og repackage had "upto seven songs" so hopefully we get more than just savior, inha and wytac

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

16 minutes ago, spinmeround said:

marina said the og repackage had "upto seven songs" so hopefully we get more than just savior, inha and wytac

not to be annoyingly pedantic (on a LanaBoards server? say it isn’t so) but on the wiki it says she said she wanted that many in April 2015, by May that dropped to 4-5, and in June it was just one more song, so I’m not sure how many she actually got around to writing let alone recording:toofunny:

but yes I agree I hope we hear more than one song we’ve never heard of!! one new song for each froot would be the goal:flutter:

3 hours ago, Embach said:

OMG WE WON

so excited to see the repackage cover cuz eh platinum blonde ate just sad she isnt releasing one this year

omg whys my pfp so lq help is this a bug i cant fix it

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

I know we get mad at Lana sometimes for paying a lot of her recent music dust at concerts & singing a bunch of BTD songs every time.. but I think honestly if Marina does a tour…  she should take a note out of Lana’s book and not play much, if any, of her last two albums <3

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 hours ago, Embach said:

istg if it's not the scrapped repackage...

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I know we get mad at Lana sometimes for paying a lot of her recent music dust at concerts & singing a bunch of BTD songs every time.. but I think honestly if Marina does a tour…  she should take a note out of Lana’s book and not play much, if any, of her last two albums <3

adiaml is great wdym

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

love + fear one of her best idc IDC

ew my signatures ugly dont look at it let me change it rq brb

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

4 hours ago, Embach said:

YESSS SO HAPPY, even the standard black vinyl of Froot became rare… my hopes are high after the beautiful repackaging that they  did for Electra Heart 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

47 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I RANNN to buy it like it was already out. I cannot fathom having FROOT on vinyl. Omg this is the stuff from urban legends. IM excited

FROOT visuals are so good I can’t even image how cunty the 10th anniversary edition vinyl would look the potential is endless I can’t wait omgomg

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

i hope by the time its the 10 year anniversary she still realises our love for her home demos, so she includes froot's pamplemousse demo thats like 9 minutes long

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

i wonder what the froot repackage vinyl would look like as the original froot vinyl is lacking in pretty much everything

not the boxset tho i love her

(if she restocks the signed boxset after i paid 350 for it i WILL be suing)

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

7 hours ago, AllForYou said:

if she's doing something for 10 years of froot, do we think the demo album idea is still floating around her head? in in 2027 it'll be the 20th anniversary of MvS

Marina? Releasing demos/outtakes?

she wishes:emma:

expect a cute artwork, scented exclusive vinyls (if anything) and thats it

im just praying she releases or reworks or reuses or repurposes or reconstructs starlight for something, and sinful

if only she didnt scrap tfj repackage :sadcore:

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

9 hours ago, godsmonster said:

I’m having an existential crisis over FROOT being 9 years old…

Same :rollin:it feels just like yesterday we were waiting for the new Froot of the month and now it’s almost been 10 years….. I feel so old 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore