Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

:'<

lol wut

Why can't we all just follow the same seasons

"BST begins at 01:00 GMT on the last Sunday of March and ends at 01:00 GMT on the last Sunday of October." DEATH at marina tricking us this way

lABVyGE.png

Tbh I never saw it either so I guess I didn't get what exactly it can prove.

It proves that the tweet wasn't a fake, the vine shows that the author of the DM was indeed Marina and she did respond with 'soon' or something.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It proves that the tweet wasn't a fake, the vine shows that the author of the DM was indeed Marina and she did respond with 'soon' or something.

But how can that be shown in video form? Is it like an animation of Marina sending it? They wouldn't know to record that because they wouldn't know she was going to send it before they got it.

Or is it maybe like showing a notification they got and then showing them opening the DM for the first time? that would be harder to fake maybe.

That still doesn't change that she said we would hear something this month to that girl through dm. And she vined the proof of its authenticity.

Ever heard of Google Chrome Developer tools? You can fake anything with it...

Can you find a link to this vine? I can't seem to find it.

But how can that be shown in video form? Is it like an animation of Marina sending it? They wouldn't know to record that because they wouldn't know she was going to send it before they got it.

Or is it maybe like showing a notification they got and then showing them opening the DM for the first time? that would be harder to fake maybe.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/FYElectraHeart/status/510553191122227202

Vine:

lABVyGE.png

Hmmm... I mean she totally COULD fake that, but idk why she would, it seems like too much. So I trust it.

I highly doubt that it's a fake, the account is a news account and it wouldn't make sense for them to fake this for their 15 minutes of fame, then have their reputation as a source destroyed.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Hmmm... I mean she totally COULD fake that, but idk why she would, it seems like too much. So I trust it. 

I highly doubt that it's a fake, the account is a news account and it wouldn't make sense for them to fake this for their 15 minutes of fame, then have their reputation as a source destroyed.

Exactly.

lABVyGE.png

How come it doesn't say Follows you beside her username then? You have to follow someone to send a message... 

They said that she followed then unfollowed which is questionable. But when someone unfollows you, don't your DMs disappear? I'm really not counting on this, if we get something that's awesome but if we don't then whatever.

And besides, I don't see why she would DM that to a fan, especially one she didn't follow in the first place... And then unfollow them afterwords... Noticing that, I'm certain this is fake.

Why wouldn't she just make that public? She's not being secretive by giving it to a mega fan who is obviously going to spread it to everyone else.

And besides, I don't see why she would DM that to a fan, especially one she didn't follow in the first place... And then unfollow them afterwords... Noticing that, I'm certain this is fake.

Why wouldn't she just make that public? She's not being secretive by giving it to a mega fan who is obviously going to spread it to everyone else.

1. It's not a fan account, it's a news account whom Marina has interacted with before.

2. Marina has already stated that she doesn't follow 'fan' accounts because she finds it weird.

3. Like I said before, it makes 0 sense for a reputable news account to fake this in order to gain interest.

4. Marina works in odd ways.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1