Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The cutlery will keep on chasin' me.

THEY CALL HIM HERMIT THE FROG

HE'S LOOKING FOR A DOG

Premature hype maybe but I'm rEADY

@'s right though, this (and the other preview as far as I can tell) retains the, like, more pleasant vocal moments of Electra Heart. Also wonder if it's too soon to predict an ethereal ballady kinda album...There's still that "motherfucker" snippet lel

YAAAAAS ARTSY QUEEN MARINA IS COMING FOR US

Cleanse me of Charli's latest mess!  :creep:

In a total reversal, Marina can now open for Charli and I can go to her show 90% for the opener like I did on the LHC tour :creep:

The fruit and flora theme is definitely something important with this new music. Remember back when marina's twitter header was the sketch of peaches or something like that? The selfie she posted last week or so had grape emoticons as the caption. A few days ago she posted the picture of the girl with the flowers and spoon. And now we have the caption "froot" accompanying this snippet.

What does this all mean, and how will it tie into the music? This is definitely not coincidence .

2dt29zc.jpg

Well, since we still don't have anything else to talk about... I'll be honest and say I don't particularly like the new snippet, but the first one was amazing, and this one is so short I can't really judge anything from it. Except that this album will not be like Electra Heart which I'm happy about.