Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

How come it doesn't say Follows you beside her username then? You have to follow someone to send a message... 

They were following Marina so Marina could DM them but it doesn't work the other way around

Well, so much for new music this month... Maybe she really did DM that person but the date got pushed back.. At least I guess nobody can really blame her as much since she didn't announce and promise it publicly. She just thought at the time she would release it by the end of September.

Still super excited!

WAIT IS THIS LIKE CONFIRMED THO

its BASICALLY confirmed...she caved tweets saying it was coming out October 10th and replied to someone asking when it would be out with a balloon emoji (October 10th is also Marina's birthday). Neon Gold Records (a very good friend of Marina's) also tweeted 'very excited for @@marinasdiamonds birthday' with the same balloon emoji...

it's not official confirmation, but it's the closest thing we have to a date atm. I have a feeling that we'll get another snippet before this month is up, however.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/marinaandthediamonds/photos/a.100910846754.105161.7839826754/10152271001476755/?type=1&theater

Marina just posted she's having a "birthday party" on her website. The picture has a grape graphic on it. 

The coming of the FROOT is upon us!  :pray2:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I have a really annoying week and I hope that there is really something coming on friday, so I can just shake it off and embrace Marinas voice :creep:

Same... My computer broke and I had to take it in and I have projects and such due that were on there... I really hope all my files are still ok... This week is going to be miserable. Library computers every day.

Edit: it was just a cable thing thank gaaawd... So it will be easy to fix and I won't lose any data.