Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

We didn't even need confirmation past the end of summer tweet, summer is literally ending in 8 days and she said new music soon anyway.

yeah but its still good to be told by marina, she is a bit vague sometimes

Damn you getting me all excited... New music should be any day now... She said by the end of September.. (Although to be fair, that's from a source that could've just photoshopped their DMs... There's no HARD confirmation.)

they posted a vine of it to confirm it was real tho. it had her verified symbol and shit

lABVyGE.png

Isn't that what Instagram is for? 

touche.  :defeated:

But I mean they are just like really random and I can't hear what anyone's saying... I don't put videos on instagram except from concerts... Pictures is one thing but Marina's one of the only people I follow that posts videos often and they never make sense or seem to have any reason why she took a video instead of a picture.

Summer is over... Marina is breaking my heart all over again. I shouldn't have put so much stake on this "big announcement" or "Froot"...

I'll give her until the end of September though because she also said end of the month. But originally didn't she say there would be a big Q&A or something by the end of the summer?

Summer is over... Marina is breaking my heart all over again. I shouldn't have put so much stake on this "big announcement" or "Froot"...

I'll give her until the end of September though because she also said end of the month. But originally didn't she say there would be a big Q&A or something by the end of the summer?

End of british summertime in the UK is October 24th or something.

lABVyGE.png