Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It's already like 1 AM in the UK. So if she does do something in the morning time, it should be around midnight or so for me (PST) [like 7+ hours]

I'm thinking morning for American time tbh... Who knows though, it could be any time, but who really cares, it will be here soon enough!!!

It's 5PM British time

The track is 5 mins long and the same person who's been posting all that said it's not a lead single, vinyl fans will have fun this era, and it sounds like it's from outer space

BzhmW.png

It's 5PM British time

The track is 5 mins long and the same person who's been posting all that said it's not a lead single, vinyl fans will have fun this era, and it sounds like it's from outer space

does he know anything about a music video?

I am excited for this to be released, however I am not that confident about it. The lyrics arent really her best and what is said that it sounds like makes me afraid of it being similar to Just Desserts (the song was ok but I don't wanna have a pure Marine single like this)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I am excited for this to be released, however I am not that confident about it. The lyrics arent really her best and what is said that it sounds like makes me afraid of it being similar to Just Desserts (the song was ok but I don't wanna have a pure Marine single like this)

I hope it doesn't sound like Just Desserts, but I think these lyrics are practically flawless. It's just so obvious that she's a talented songwriter and wrote it herself... Compare it to anything on Sucker and it makes me embarrassed for Charli...

edit: my only problem with the lyrics is that they are so metaphorical for the female body that I can't really relate/sing it out loud without feeling weird about it lol... "baby im plump and ripe, pinker than shepherd's delight"  :$

I hope it doesn't sound like Just Desserts, but I think these lyrics are practically flawless. It's just so obvious that she's a talented songwriter and wrote it herself... Compare it to anything on Sucker and it makes me embarrassed for Charli...

Of course she is better than Charli. But I just .. well, I guees it really depends on how the lyrics will sound when she sings them. I think they are not even close to songs like Teen Idle, Obsessions, Starring Role etc. Doesn't mean they are bad, but ... I just don't feel them as much as the ones I just called. But yeah, there is a huge"YET" here, because it's hard to judge a song when you haven't actually heard it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

That was SO good! So glad it's so different from her previous stuff yet it still has the same sound. So glad she's over that Electra Heart phase that honestly just got really tiring and pretentious at one point. So glad it's not another Primadonna. Also the name FROOT makes sense now with the fru-oooh-ooot.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png