Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The cover for Gold is really similar in color scheme to I'm a Ruin... but they're different FROOTS idk I think she could better execute the FROOT OF THE MONTH thing. Like why are you wearing a blood red leather jacket for your Orange FOTM Marina?? Why.

Lol and the Forget single cover is probably one of the ugliest cover arts I've ever seen ngl.

Marina has weird taste this era. I thought it'd be more consistent with the space / FROOT imagery but I guess not. :/

14417469274.gif

The cover for Gold is really similar in color scheme to I'm a Ruin... but they're different FROOTS idk I think she could better execute the FROOT OF THE MONTH thing. Like why are you wearing a blood red leather jacket for your Orange FOTM Marina?? Why.

Lol and the Forget single cover is probably one of the ugliest cover arts I've ever seen ngl.

Marina has weird taste this era. I thought it'd be more consistent with the space / FROOT imagery but I guess not. :/

That is blood orange...? She should just dip herself in orange house paint and add some stars

She's wearing pink in the purple FOTM.

She's literally grey, but wearing gold in the yellow FOTM.

She's wearing blue in the blue FOTM.

She's wearing orange in the red FOTM.

She's wearing orange in the green FOTM.

She's wearing red and orange in the orange FOTM.

I really doubt it matters what she's wearing because the single covers are probably just her favorite shots from the photoshoots paired with each song. The only technically bad one is I'm A Ruin which has a weird color mashup and isn't a good picture from that shoot.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

No it doesn't "matter" but it's just something I felt like mentioning in my brain. :noparty:

Besides, she could be wearing any color clothing and still find a way to capture the specific FROOT that any of the FOTM symbolize. But she just chose random-ass pictures and slapped a colored font on them..

14417469274.gif

Yes she should.

No but I see red leather with dark orange strap things... if you're saying the red is blood orange then.....???? Wtf. I mean either way, an actual ORANGE, the FRUIT, isn't that color. And I'm from FL ok I have authority on oranges.

Do you want elementary school primary color blocking realness? She's rocking the full spectrum of orange (that jacket is DARK orange) and I like the dimensions of color within each cover. Forget is a bit random but yeah she's reppin fruits not colors. And space isn't even an important aspect of FROOT like

I just think the visual component with this album couldn't be more spot-on

I just don't like the single covers. They're tacky and boring. I don't see any fruit repping, unless it's the bad tasting kind.

Remain WRONG and SMELLY

Why are all of the single covers awful??

The art direction for FROOT is so fucking random and so is the album theme I think, there's consistency but it's not good consistency when it's 2 ugly blocks of text on top of a picture, there's so much ugliness going on so yes I agree

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

sAogshb.jpg

in the last FAQin hell she talked about an unreleased collab with clean bandit... could this be it?? a new song omg?

Yes...Marina said that she may release their collab soon..

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1