Sign in to follow this  
EARTHA

Jack Donoghue

On 8/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Don’t know what she sees in him…

:usrsney:

I thought that he was hot at first based on one picture... then NO. He seems to be cosplaying masculinity to me and if it's satire it's funny, if not... (And I'm saying this as someone who favors masculine energy). That said, "Don't know what she sees in him..." is what my friends say whenever I'm dating, so I can't be talking much... :toofunny:

Edit: Also, his eyes are blank... There's no emotion behind them... :pout:

The thing we have to remember is that however raw dog rifle up the ***** sausage and smegma sandwiches armpit asphyxiation father figure this man APPEARS to be, he curates this on instagram which automatically makes it a performance which automatically makes him gay feminine and neurotic

I don't get the issue with this whole "queer baiting" thing. Girls kiss eachother for jokes too but it doesn't make them lesbians or "lesbian baiting". Some guys are just more open with their sexuality but it doesn't define it. It's actually nice to see. I feel like the term came from a bunch of bitter gays lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

The thing we have to remember is that however raw dog rifle up the ***** sausage and smegma sandwiches armpit asphyxiation father figure this man APPEARS to be, he curates this on instagram which automatically makes it a performance which automatically makes him gay feminine and neurotic

sadly, this is the best take down of Jack Donoghue's masculinity I have seen yet.  i want to believe, but you're right.  no real man would be postin on instagram ad nauseum :( he really is sexually fluid

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I don't get the issue with this whole "queer bating" thing. Girls kiss eachother for jokes too but it doesn't make them lesbians or "lesbian bating". Some guys are just more open with their sexuality but it doesn't define it. It's actually nice to see. I feel like the term came from a bunch of bitter gays lol

i agree tbh, but also i've never seen "queer baiting" used to refer to guys who actually kiss each other.  that's just straight up gay activity.  it's the guys who really try hard to include "gender bending" fashion in their horrible ugly anti-fashion outfits and reference gay sex without ever having had it, that sort of thing.  let dudes and women kiss each other, that's way ballsier than this new era of reinstating the closet as a safe space

3 hours ago, charliegrantsgf said:

sorry but jack is… definitely something. if he makes lana happy tho thats good. me personally i think he looks like trailer trash but thats just me 😭😭

Yeah he looks like any guy from the rural Midwest to me. Also what does he even do for a living? I know he is in a band, but they release music like once every 10 years and they don’t appear to be that successful despite having a small cult following. 

7 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah he looks like any guy from the rural Midwest to me. Also what does he even do for a living? I know he is in a band, but they release music like once every 10 years and they don’t appear to be that successful despite having a small cult following. 

i think thats the appeal. hes a regular down to earth hunk, not like the pretty boys that populate LA.  his band was pretty influential and its good if youre into that kind of music

8 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

but not every guy from the rural Midwest is the ex of Kurt Cobain's wife. :dua: