lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

1 minute ago, landeath said:

isnt ruby tuesday the name she was using in myspace? so nobody was making shit up

yeah, there was even a comment on her myspace page saying that they liked the song, i'm pretty sure there's a screenshot of it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Side note, I was looking for that tweet ^ and this popped up underneath lol

Guessing it's some random fake title—but what is "Truth in Your Eyes" ? I've never heard of that 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Guessing it's some random fake title—but what is "Truth in Your Eyes" ? I've never heard of that 

Yeah, it's just a title that was on this early list of supposed unleaked titles, which used to circulate heavily on Tumblr. A lot of the titles were real and eventually leaked, but a few fakes were in that list as well.

20 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

i didn't know that people were aware of girl that got away all the way back in 2012, weren't hangin' around and hey you speculated titles for a while before they leaked?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

by the way honetmoondaddy also mentioned this title alongside other songs that we still dont know 100% if they are fake, and later one of the title turned out to be real, like  Serene Queen (Alternate Version), this is the list:

Honeymoon (Drum Mix);

Pretty Boy;

Song to the Siren (Probably a cover);

As I Was;

Your Black Heart;

Dreams Sound Better with You;

When It's Time to Let Go;

Untitled Dan Heath Demo;

You'll Find Me by the Fire;

Truth in Your Eyes. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

by the way honetmoondaddy also mentioned this title alongside other songs that we still dont know 100% if they are fake, and later one of the title turned out to be real, like  Serene Queen (Alternate Version), this is the list:

Honeymoon (Drum Mix);

Pretty Boy;

Song to the Siren (Probably a cover);

As I Was;

Your Black Heart;

Dreams Sound Better with You;

When It's Time to Let Go;

Untitled Dan Heath Demo;

You'll Find Me by the Fire;

Truth in Your Eyes. 

honestly some of these sound so fake, like when it's time to let go and you'll find by the fire, but honeymoon (drum mix), song to the siren, and untitled dan heath demo sound more plausible

and, honestly, even if "untitled dan heath demo" is fake, it still probably exists in some iteration lol :omfg2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly some of these sound so fake, like when it's time to let go and you'll find by the fire, but honeymoon (drum mix), song to the siren, and untitled dan heath demo sound more plausible

and, honestly, even if "untitled dan heath demo" is fake, it still probably exists in some iteration lol :omfg2:

yeah i think he left us with words one of these is real and we tried to find out and then serene queen alt leaked and everybody forgot, but now turns out she actually has a song truth in my eyes i guess... maybe this is what he meant actually

On 11/22/2020 at 10:22 AM, HeadBitch said:

Just recently took a look at my old list of songs scrobbled by the LDR.FM mods, there's one title "Truth in Your Eyes"  I don't see being discussed anywhere. I only found it under the "Fake songs" list on the LDR wikia. Does anyone know who confirmed it to be fake? Because I doubt that's true...

i remember this post made by headbitch, if it was possibly reliably scrobbled by ldr.fm mods, it could be real

it's just strange that it hasn't leaked at this point, i feel like everything that originated from the ldr.fm era would've leaked by now, but we just got "what's a girl to do" a couple weeks ago, so i guess that well isn't completely dry just yet...

On 4/2/2023 at 9:12 AM, Lindsay Lohan said:

Laptop hack happened somewhere around the start of September of 2011 then her emails got hacked around early-mid 2012 which would have been before Tropico

That whole situation is interesting to me because theres probably a lot of files that were lost due to carelessness of the ldr.fm mods </3 (I'm sure WAGTD was one of them)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, bluebanesters said:

Does anyone can list the tropico outtakes

because it has an available earliest idea tracklist, so oyttake from there is everything done october 2012-june 2013,except for the songs numbbess, dont stop, queen if hearts

@Surf Noiri saw there is an alt title for Pawn Shop Blues - Bread and Oranges, is this the way she titled demo version of the song that she downloaded on MySpace in 2006?
and also wanted to find out the origins of these alt. titles, maybe this is how different versions of songs were named?

1. Florida Dark for Kill Kill
2. O Say Can U See for Oh Say Can You See (said to be originally spelled as O Say Can U See, was it that Take 1 aka the only demo version of the song we have)?

And wanted to clarify about dates for Pin Up Galore and C-Note, are they from 2007 or 2008? asking as im actively doing my demos tracker and want everything to be as accurate as possible:angie:

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

@Surf Noiri saw there is an alt title for Pawn Shop Blues - Bread and Oranges, is this the way she titled demo version of the song that she downloaded on MySpace in 2006?
and also wanted to find out the origins of these alt. titles, maybe this is how different versions of songs were named?

1. Florida Dark for Kill Kill
2. O Say Can U See for Oh Say Can You See (said to be originally spelled as O Say Can U See, was it that Take 1 aka the only demo version of the song we have)?

And wanted to clarify about dates for Pin Up Galore and C-Note, are they from 2007 or 2008? asking as i actively doing my demos tracker and want everything to be as accurate as possible:angie:

1. yeah, i'm pretty sure the demo of pawn shop blues (which i'm assuming is the same demo we have) was titled as "bread and oranges" on her myspace

2. i'm pretty sure "florida dark" came from how she titled one of the kill kill music videos on one of her lesser-known youtube channels, i don't know which channel it was

3. i believe "o say can u see" was the title in the original file for that demo

4. i would say that pin up galore is 2007 since it was produced by steven mertens

5. i would say that c-note is 2009 since every other version of hundred dollar bill was recorded in 2009

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

1. yeah, i'm pretty sure the demo of pawn shop blues (which i'm assuming is the same demo we have) was titled as "bread and oranges" on her myspace

2. i'm pretty sure "florida dark" came from how she titled one of the kill kill music videos on one of her lesser-known channel, one of them being diamondsareforever11, not sure if it was this the exact channel but she uploaded one of the kill kill music videos under the title "florida dark"

3. i believe "o say can u see" was the title in the original file for that demo

4. i would say that pin up galore is 2007 since it was produced by steven mertens

5. i would say that c-note is 2009 since every other version of hundred dollar bill was recorded in 2009

omg what a tea thank u so much! the only thing about hndred dollar bill is that it was produced by david kahne and i thought she never worked with him again after 2008

Just now, lanaismamom said:

omg what a tea thank u so much! the only thing about hndred dollar bill is that it was produced by david kahne and i thought she never worked with him again after 2008

i'm pretty sure she did continue work with him in 2009? it wouldn't really make much sense for c-note to be from 2008 if ruby tuesday/gorgeous $100 is confirmed to be from 2009 and it's clearly a rougher concept for the song, there's also a david kahne version of motel 6 and it seems like that track is from 2009 at the earliest 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123