Dark Angel

Unpopular Music Opinions

22 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’m no Charli 🤡🤭🏳️‍🌈 twink, but dear god, wtaf are you talking about? Taymid purposely blocked XCX from the #1 spot by releasing Tortured Listeners Department version 38284742919872661 voice memo editon, and everyone knows it. You can criticize Charlis music all you want. But Taymid?? :lmao: oh lord. Stale doctors office waiting room gluten free Utah lowest common denominator music for cookie cutter gays and white women. And everyone knows FKA Twigs. I’m not really a fan but you gotta be one delusional ass self centered Swiftie to just deny the size of another artist.

Taylor hasn’t released any cds or variants since the xcx album she’s just always gonna be on top of it all and people have to accept that. Cookie cutter gays is VERY rich coming from a Lana fan. I personally don’t see many gay swifties and from someone that has been a swiftie for my whole life swifties are 100% gonna be running the world someday. All of them are so sweet and nice and ALWAYS extremely smart and educated properly. Obviously that’s a pretty wild blanket term but I haven’t met a swiftie that doesn’t cover atleast 80% of that. 

never heard of FAG twigs ever in my life besides seeing people talk about them on lanaboards. Apparently they’ve been around since 2013 which is crazy to me that I haven’t heard of them so they mustn't be that good. Self centred is pretty interesting to see coming from you, I swear you’re always one of the first to come at me for expressing my valid opinion on Taylor. Taymid is also a wild term, I completely understand that shes definitely not gonna be everyone’s music taste. But folklore, evermore and TTPD are actual masterpieces and it’s Lowkey sad that so many people miss out on that because they’re too focused on trying to bring down someone so much bigger than they will ever be

8 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

swifties are 100% gonna be running the world someday. All of them are so sweet and nice and ALWAYS extremely smart and educated properly.

Sociopathy 💀 

and FAG twigs 💀💀💀. Yeah i’m no fan personally and i only know of them because of my involvement in the pop music community, here and on the broader internet. But reducing someones sucess to a popularlity contest? Is the Swiftie brain capable of interpreting anything besides fame and numbers? Also calling Tortured Ozone layer a “actual masterpiece” is insane. Worst fucking overbloated album i’ve ever heard in my life. And Folklore and Evermore are fucking gentrifications of real folk music. Taylor created her own sub-genre STARBUCKS FOLK by creating the most mid and lowest common denominator rehash of the genre to appeal to a mainstream audience. Real folk is a genre with deep and rich history and prolific artisty a Starbucks Target Swiftie couldn’t give a shit about!

i listen to lots of music. Most of which has no mainstream appeal. Idgaf about $wift or how successful she is, that doesn’t motivite my opinion of an artist. True artistry doesn’t bend to numbers or mainstream appeal. $wift is the DEFINITION of mainstream appeal. She isn’t an artist, she’s a business woman.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

6 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

What the actual fuck why is the Taylor thread locked???? There are actual Taylor fans on Lanaboards not just single minded dumb fucks that go in there to hate in her for no reason. Even though I was gonna go in there and complain about the absolute mentally deficient XCX and FKA TWIGS (who the fuck even is that obviously not known enough to be competing I’m with Taylor for number 1 just the truth) fans that are so pissed at Taylor for ‘purposely’ blocking them from number 1 and she did that with Billie too???? What the actual fuck I’m sorry but in my non experted OPINION Charlis music is basic twink music that needs a proper humbling. It’s not good, same beat everytime, she peaked with that school song (I only just found out today that the school songs her and not Iggy azaleia). Honestly you CAN not like Taylor swift and also not feel the need to be trying to shove your unrequited stick up every swifties ass. 

i am ready to wake up to some 3 letter comeback from some lanaboards twink thinking they 🤡🤭🏳️‍🌈served, slayed, ate, devoured, left to crumbs🏳️‍🌈🤭🤡 with some whack ass comeback/comment

Your honour, I present exhibit A. I believe exhibit A demonstrates without any doubt whatsoever that the Trashlor stans are a cult, truly deluded, and in need of #anewcocktail

like girl you wrote all that and for what? You even knew it was trash because you preemptively called out the inevitable dragging you were going to get for being so unhinged

like first of all calm down it was NEVA that serious and second of all re-evaluate your priorities. Blondie McBillionaire isn’t gonna invite u to a slumber party boo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFpLQEfGNT-_JKiQrSZgs

mod note: user was warned for this post.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Cut it out. 

If the fight continues it’s going to be a warning and mod queue. 

discuss the good and bad actions all you want but do it respectfully both with each other and the artist thank you. 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Sociopathy 💀 

and FAG twigs 💀💀💀. Yeah i’m no fan personally and i only know of them because of my involvement in the pop music community, here and on the broader internet. But reducing someones sucess to a popularlity contest? Is the Swiftie brain capable of interpreting anything besides fame and numbers? Also calling Tortured Ozone layer a “actual masterpiece” is insane. Worst fucking overbloated album i’ve ever heard in my life. And Folklore and Evermore are fucking gentrifications of real folk music. Taylor created her own sub-genre STARBUCKS FOLK by creating the most mid and lowest common denominator rehash of the genre to appeal to a mainstream audience. Real folk is a genre with deep and rich history and prolific artisty a Starbucks Target Swiftie couldn’t give a shit about!

i listen to lots of music. Most of which has no mainstream appeal. Idgaf about $wift or how successful she is, that doesn’t motivite my opinion of an artist. True artistry doesn’t bend to numbers or mainstream appeal. $wift is the DEFINITION of mainstream appeal. She isn’t an artist, she’s a business woman.

I am so sorry to stalk but it’s literally on your account so I really don’t care. In what way are YOU in any sort of position to be having THESE opinions in MUSIC. I am so deeply amazed by the absolute boldness, courage and bravery coming from you. I am so sorry that I didn’t realise what deep connection and insight of what you have on ‘real’ music. If the main focus of a song is guitar and drums get the actual fuck out of my face with that pure shit. Is the depressed, ‘woke’ ,emo brain capable of consuming anything but actual brain rot level music? What if I told you folk isn’t actually a homeless looking white man from the Midwest with an acoustic guitar. I really don’t think you listened to the album man like folklore alone is the definition of artistry in music (besides honeymoon). Music is full of sub genres and anything good rarely sticks to the one main genre. The reason why people that aren’t swifties don’t appreciate TTPD is because they don’t know where she’s coming from. It’s very apparent it wasn’t made for the general public or yas queen slay 12 year old swifties. Maybe if your frontal lobe could develop if it wasn’t for the obvious substance abuse you could comprehend things such as this. 

16 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Your honour, I present exhibit A. I believe exhibit A demonstrates without any doubt whatsoever that the Trashlor stans are a cult, truly deluded, and in need of #anewcocktail

like girl you wrote all that and for what? You even knew it was trash because you preemptively called out the inevitable dragging you were going to get for being so unhinged

like first of all calm down it was NEVA that serious and second of all re-evaluate your priorities. Blondie McBillionaire isn’t gonna invite u to a slumber party boo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFpLQEfGNT-_JKiQrSZgs

This is CRAZY coming from you. Wishing an assassination on anyone should be enough for a self reevaluation. “It was neva that serious” is also very rich coming from someone that’s more deranged than me. It’s very apparent that you’re deluded and it’s honestly sad like please find something else to do with your life man. I’m a teenager arguing for fun, you’re a grown adult that should have priorities, focuses and goals. I would be damned to see if one of those are coming online to spread your undying hatred towards someone that just enjoys something and has a lifelong connection to. 

now let’s calm down before you get another thread shut down from your entitled behaviour ❤️

“the secret of us” by Gracie Abrams comes out on the 21st of June, feature hit singles ‘risk’ and ‘close to you’. 💛💛💛

12 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Is the depressed, ‘woke’ ,emo brain capable of consuming anything but actual brain rot level music?

This comment, from a Swiftie????????????????????????????????????🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But yes, you are correct.

The great folk artists. Current 93, Death in June, Days n Daze, and let us not forget… Taylor Swift… :lmao:

My opinions on music do not and should not matter, pls just shake off the haters like Taylor said.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

My opinions on music do not and should not matter, pls just shake off the haters like Taylor said.

Then let’s just not spread hate on something that makes someone else happy, it’s a fucked up mental direction.

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

like this girl is coming for a ban omg take your meds and go to sleep babe no one’s listening :awk:

Clearly you are no one invited you to this conversation or my original statement 

Let's not fight please, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's okay, you can like an artist someone hates like it's okay, someone hating it does not dimish your love for it, let's just chill. Variety of opinion means variety of music and isn't that a beautiful thing? That we can have so many genres and so many different artists is very cool!

But my unpopular opinion is that I really don't want music videos to die out like please throw in a monologue also!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life