Surf Noir

Unpopular Music Opinions

On 5/9/2024 at 5:04 PM, MidnightFrootHoops said:

Omg, a topic that is perfect for me. Okay, it's gonna be really unpopular, but 1989 isn't really a good album. Sure, I like a few tracks there (Clean, This Love, You Are In Love), but I find the rest generic and/or unsurprising 

1 hour ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

taylor swift is a 30+ year old musician that only has the capability to make teenager music. I don't get the appeal for people my age (30s) to love her music. it's just bad

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o2xww0lcwic4azvx3c

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

The only problem on FROOT (album) is the uninteresting mix. I can hear that there are so many great instruments, but they're pushed behind and kind of smashed together and I don't like it at all

Female artists from the 90s don't get the credit they deserve in terms of influence

Artists like Shirley Manson, Alanis Morrisette and Jewel have influenced modern alt pop more than they get credit for

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

TTPD (Standard) > Cowboy Carter. 

I just didn’t like Cowboy Carter, I found 27 tracks too much for me. Hell I even found The Anthology too much. I also didn’t like that all the songs I liked were way too short.

I hate when media refers to artists as their popular songs like when they call lana "summertime sadness singer". Or when they refer to celebs as the gf/bf/spouse to someone else. It comes off disrespectful to me, just say who it is they have a name :air2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄