Sign in to follow this  
♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Plans for Lana in 2013? You decide!

Why?

i mean, i don't know him, but i get the sense that she could do much, much better. i don't care much for his general demeanor from what i've seen and he's really not a very attractive guy in my opinion. i think my standards for her might just be a tad astronomical

he gets points for having a peculiarly nuanced palette for pussy though

ZRBNill.jpg

i mean, i don't know him, but i get the sense that she could do much, much better. i don't care much for his general demeanor from what i've seen and he's really not a very attractive guy in my opinion. i think my standards for her might just be a tad astronomical

Yes he really isn't attractive; he has a butter face.

Yes he really isn't attractive; he has a butter face.

Wow, you're shallow as fuck. To me it seems like he's the first guy to actually make her happy.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana should score films as well as write music for soundtracks (like Adele - Skyfall)

And she should move back to New York City, write angry songs that are hip-hoppy with lots of rap. Hahha

**one can dream

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Totally different sound for the next album, tell Emile to go away, Justin Parker 4 everything, go away Anthony Mandler too, bring back Woodkid for the vids or just have someone do homemade, luv America again, have her team create some official merch..they could be capitalizing on this, oh and cast the beauty in my dp in a video<3

oh i thought of something else- have her be more interactive on twitter, i wish she still put up her cute little quotes and stuff like that

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Wow, you're shallow as fuck. To me it seems like he's the first guy to actually make her happy.

you don't know that she's happy. or that she's unhappy. or why she's with barrie. or anything about their relationship at all. the basis of your opinion isn't really any different from mine. the only way to speculate is from the outside looking in, and that's my opinion. i'm not a shallow person, but when it comes to celebrities, the surface is pretty much all you have to go on.

whether she dumps barrie or not I don't really give a fuck. I hope she's happy but I'm throwing in my two cents in regards to what I've seen. not like it matters anyway

ZRBNill.jpg

NamiraWilhelm, on 23 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Happiness is totally dampening her creativity :B

Interesting point of view!

It is said that the biggest master pieces are created when the chips are down...

What do you think about that?

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

2013?

BOND GIRL!

tumblr_m88ya7vGxR1qce4x4o3_1280.jpg

Eh nah, maybe in 2020?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I hope she does some touring of the US and Canada. And another gig on Saturday Night Live to tell the haters off. But, I think she's got a huge untapped fanbase and market in the US. A tour of clubs or smaller venues across the country would be awesome and get her exposed to more fans and (ugh) critics, radio stations, and the like. She's an awesome artist who deserves to be more fully appreciated in the US.

NamiraWilhelm, on 23 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Happiness is totally dampening her creativity :B

Interesting point of view!

It is said that the biggest master pieces are created when the chips are down...

What do you think about that?

I think although she's entitled to and deserves to be happy, i definitely think it might be effecting her creativity in a negative way. Perhaps being clean could be doing the same thing.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Release Cola, American, Gods & Monsters and Yayo (in that order). Remaster AKA and release as a free mixtape.

Promote promote promote to earn her first hit.

Have Bradley Soileau in Gods & Monsters video.

Get featured in Eminem's upcoming album.

iv8yeQPF0g7uM.gif