Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I have no problem with unconventional structuring I must say- I love NIN, Sneaker Pimps, Charli etc  but even though A&W gave me baby NIN which is a direction I even said would be interesting prior…. The track just didn’t blend well to me- what significance did jimmy jimmy co co puff have? 

Well I haven't properly analysed the song bc I'm waiting for the full thing but the Jimmy part is a satirical reaction / response to everything she's singing about during the first half. She's coming for toxic men, the media, how the music industry perceive women past "their prime", overall perception of women and their sex life, looking for the one but ultimately giving up ("Give me Hallmark-- one dream, one life, one lover" anyone?) and also the criticism she received during her Born to Die/UV years. So Jimmy is all of that, Lana embracing all that and making chaos out of it because why not? "I've already lost my mind".

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Well I haven't properly analysed the song bc I'm waiting for the full thing but the Jimmy part is a satirical reaction / response to everything she's singing about during the first half. She's coming for toxic men, the media, how the music industry perceive women past "their prime", overall perception of women and their sex life, looking for the one but ultimately giving up ("Give me Hallmark-- one dream, one life, one lover" anyone?) and also the criticism she received during her Born to Die/UV years. So Jimmy is all of that, Lana embracing all that and making chaos out of it because why not? "I've already lost my mind".

Jimmy shows up in her songs as a fictional character but i like to think that Jimmy in AW is about Sean. The billboard only in his hometown makes my delusional ass believe it more :oprah3:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

4 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

no one other than the active users on this forum heard the leaks, i can assure you that no one else is aware of this situation.

Leaks spread all over the internet when fan accounts start posting "album leaked 😭" why post about that if you know it will make things worse?

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

MY RECORD STORE REPLIED

and they say it comes out the 24th:bebe:

At least you tried:trisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Leaks spread all over the internet when fan accounts start posting "album leaked 😭" why post about that if you know it will make things worse?

its a learning lesson for ben to actually care enough about his employees to have a date set into stone. yall be real.

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

and also when fan accounts post "don't listen to the leaks", girl, if you keep quiet nobody finds out. :deadbanana:

AMF Top 250 Songs of 2022 - RESULTS! - Acclaimed Music Forums

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i didn't say anything i just asked if they had it in stock:oprah3:

The record store owner doodling “dumb twink” into his notebook as he takes the 6th call of the day asking about a new Lana Del Rey album’s release date. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I just realised I don't have any weed so it's better if the album doesn't leak now :teehee:

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I just realised I don't have any weed so it's better if the album doesn't leak now :teehee:

FLHDFLKSADL real........

my bitch playing dealers intro lyrics a little too well ... ANSWER ME1!!

Just now, Mer said:

The record store owner doodling “dumb twink” into his notebook as he takes the 6th call of the day asking about a new Lana Del Rey album’s release date. 

they said they'll have "lots of copies"

but from the 24th:pout:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl is supposed to ship today according to the webstore…I doubt it will, but in the spirit of being utterly delusional let’s stay perched! :hooker:

if its near by ask to do pick up and see what they say they clearly dont know the new date  :dua:

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

does anyone know how many days prior to the release date a record store gets the copies delivered?

my target used to get them 2-4 weeks prior i dont work there anymore so idk what they be doin still. this was 2020ish

baffles me that not one stan works at a record store and didnt preorder an album and put their stock aside so they can rip it........ WHO HAS THE ALBUM!!! :trisha: