Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Did you know a singer could still be lookin like a side-piece at 33? 

The way she says that is so weathered down but spiteful at the same time. Ugh. I live for it. Her subtle but masterful delivery of lines really adds so much to the songs. No other singer compares when it comes to saying so much with such a nuanced and pared down approach. 

55 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This is the first time I will very much disagree with a negative take- Dealer was one of the best songs on that album to me

not hard when half the other songs are even worse :rip:

Just now, latinataco said:

leaks are free publicity imo. yes its stolen work, but the real girls are gonna play the album anyways. i dont think the 500 or so girls that will listen to the leaks are going to mess with stream counts all too much.

I deff agree somewhat. I spend so much money on this woman and support her endlessly and she’s been my number 1 on Spotify every year since 2012. When I feel guilty I look at it like, she’s probably never going to know how much I love her and she’s also never going to know I’ve listened to leaks 😭

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Did Lana push back the album cus of Miley or that's something you guys made up? 

Did Miley's album "leak"?

No one knows but my guess now considering there doesn’t seem to be a ton of physical

copies floating around is that they were actually delayed and the label didn’t want a BB 2.0 where they all shipped at different times 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Did Mikey's album "leak"?

It was my understanding it was pushed back because of vinyl delays, which is weird because so many record stores already have the vinyls lmao

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

When the first release date was announced, I felt like it was a long way off and now we're in it and I have to wait two more weeks. :lange:

The Lana Del Rey Experience :flutter:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Well, if it was because of that Miley album, I listened to it once and didn't feel like repeating it anymore. I say that as someone who enjoys past Miley albums. :toofunny:

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

I deff agree somewhat. I spend so much money on this woman and support her endlessly and she’s been my number 1 on Spotify every year since 2012. When I feel guilty I look at it like, she’s probably never going to know how much I love her and she’s also never going to know I’ve listened to leaks 😭

exactly i doubt more than 1% of her 20m+ monthly listeners actually are listening to the leaks. i would say ben agrees completely. more leaks = even less work for him!

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

@111 what do u think of Candy Necklace?:bebe:

:et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

It was my understanding it was pushed back because of vinyl delays, which is weird because so many record stores already have the vinyls lmao

This is a really good point actually because the record store I spoke to earlier said first that only the vinyls are delayed then they said that all the products are (i pre-ordered the cd)

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Is there really any proof that stores have the vinyl though? Other than the one user here that claimed he had it and then had a total meltdown when asked to prove it? 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

where are the pics then?

My source is the people on here that almost convinced their local record stores to ship the vinyl to them but then the employees realized she pushed the date back so they can’t ship it yet lol

But anyways I also thought it was someone from Lana’s team that said it was because of vinyl delays? Idk I can’t remember much from all this chaos the last few weeks 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Is there really any proof that stores have the vinyl though? Other than the one user here that claimed he had it and then had a total meltdown when asked to prove it? 

I really don’t think anyone has the vinyl or cd lol I think the best best is someone will get it tomorrow 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

so do we know that stores actually have the album in stock or are they getting shipments in later closer towards the date? someone gotta walk into a store and sell hole pics irl.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...