Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

It's all or nothing at this point, although i will happily accept an album trailer.

I have completely lowered my standards, I will take anything! Though I’ve not heard any of the leaked snippets, so I feel a lot more in the dark about the sound! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ve listened to vinyl rips before-there are proper ways to rip them like cds :rip: vinyls are flac and usually better quality 

CDs are flac quality, and vinyl is an inherently lossy format, so nor flac. the only reason some people prefer the sound of vinyl is because of the distortions that give it this warm and cozy sound.

image.png

43 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

Well whatever… at this point I don’t even care if I’ll listen to it earlier or not. I’m happy to wait until the 24th because 3 days later I’m off to southern Italy for one week. :nails:

So I’ll blast TT then on my AirPods like crazy. :understand:

Hide contents

…just like Lanita would want me to. :sluttybunny:

southern italy where?

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!

is what we should have said today

:bebe::icant::crying5:

my bad i thought today was the 10th

44 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

Well whatever… at this point I don’t even care if I’ll listen to it earlier or not. I’m happy to wait until the 24th because 3 days later I’m off to southern Italy for one week. :nails:

So I’ll blast TT then on my AirPods like crazy. :understand:

Reveal hidden contents

…just like Lanita would want me to. :sluttybunny:

omg i live in southern italy, let's go looking for the album together:brows:

could something be released tomorrow? it’s friday but maybe her team doesn’t want the presumed single to be overshadowed by miley idk

Just now, God&Monster said:

Bari / Lecce / Monopoli / Ostuni :illumilana2:

i’m literally from lecce

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

When the new song released is The Grants :stareney:

Please no. The next single cannot be slower than Ocean Blvd. She had a sad song, a crazy song, now we need a happy/upbeat song.

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

When the new song released is The Grants :stareney:

I wouldn't be surprised... I think there's only been a couple of times we haven't had track 1 before release

1 hour ago, margaret soty said:

Well, if it was because of that Miley album, I listened to it once and didn't feel like repeating it anymore. I say that as someone who enjoys past Miley albums. :toofunny:

I’m somewhat neutral towards Miley, I didn’t hate Flowers and didn’t love it either, but it appears that she is loved by the GP, if she holds some sort of record on Spotify for this song