Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

53 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Question for the culture part II :creepna2:

What is your favourite moment of this era ? 

definitely lana posting that video of her dancing to A&W on tiktok - and fishtail gate was fun too  :trisha:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, 111 said:

thank allah we have good music again and we don't have to pretend dealer is a good song 

This is the first time I will very much disagree with a negative take- Dealer was one of the best songs on that album to me

Just now, 111 said:

thank allah we have good music again and we don't have to pretend dealer is a good song 

what is there to hate about dealer i dont care for Miles on it but i do enjoy her voice when she says i dont wanna live

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

19 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

No one should have to feel forced to log off because someone else is dragging them. Just try to be kind everyone and if worse comes to worse-

0-F4-C7-A00-CCB2-4-B8-E-87-BF-4-BBF53-A5

I think we can all agree music is subjective and we are all anticipating the release !

....or some melatonin gummies. Lanaboards is irritable af when we haven't gotten our rest 

melatonin.jpg

When u wake up expecting a leak but just see people arguing in the ocean Blvd pre-release thread 

:bye:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The people who complain about how much LB is in a "cult" getting hostile when they hear an opinion. I have to laugh. :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

59 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

When someone randomly said they bought tickets for August 10th and they hope it is real 

and Interview Mag lol

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The more that I think about it, dealer is kinda one of her worst songs of all time 

I see it as a novelty song, and not more. It's very different, and they probably had a blast writing and recording it. I love BB for the most part, but when I think of it, I never think of 'Dealer.' 

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

The way we were all on edge and doing everything we could think of to discover the tracklist. :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

....or some melatonin gummies. Lanaboards is irritable af when we haven't gotten our rest 

melatonin.jpg

It's just because we're waiting and waiting and waiting. That makes people super irritable. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I see it as a novelty song, and not more. It's very different, and they probably had a blast writing and recording it. I love BB for the most part, but when I think of it, I never think of 'Dealer.' 

With it being from a feature album with The Last Shadow Puppets, I want the rest of that album. California and Thunder are both amazing songs that also came from that project.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The more that I think about it, dealer is kinda one of her worst songs of all time 

Dealer is bad but I love it :deadbanana: it's bad when compared to Lana's catalogue, not objectively bad in my opinion

OT: just finished the lyric video for Fingertips AND

Spoiler

the way she says "It's a tragedy I, see nothing Greek in it" is killing me :icant: that hits like a ton of bricks 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The people who complain about how much LB is in a "cult" getting hostile when they hear an opinion. I have to laugh. :eartha:

Idk if this was directed at me but I was just sharing my take :bop: 111 is allowed their take too- it was the overt angriness that I was referring to before lol 

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

Users trying to figure out the tracklist by this pic

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread:  OUT March 24th, 2023 - Page 612 - New Releases - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum

That's what made me create an account cause I was pissing myself laughing at the unhinged behavior