Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

You know you’ve been listening too much to Lana’s music when...

So I watched someone’s video where they’d surprise their LDR boyfriend by flying over and showing up at their workplace, and I only watched it because I thought they were a cute... Lana Del Rey couple who got together through her music... and didn’t realize it can also stand for long distance relationship. :toofunny: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

HAHAHA that's hilarious but i can totally see how that happened :omfg2:

one of my fave games of all time is Tomb Raider, i've played it since i was a literal toddler but nowadays i've picked up the habit of accidentally calling the main character Lana Croft instead of Lara Croft bc im so used to the name 'Lana' leaving my mouth :flop:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

one of my fave games of all time is Tomb Raider, i've played it since i was a literal toddler but nowadays i've picked up the habit of accidentally calling the main character Lana Croft instead of Lara Croft bc im so used to the name 'Lana' leaving my mouth :flop:

They're both icons :icant: :omfg2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

23 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

they've both got great tits 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a John Deere tractor with immediately going "there's a picture on the wall..." :ohmy:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

So I watched someone’s video where they’d surprise their LDR boyfriend by flying over and showing up at their workplace, and I only watched it because I thought they were a cute... Lana Del Rey couple who got together through her music... and didn’t realize it can also stand for long distance relationship. :toofunny: 

No stoppppp

in our minds it’s just Lana lol

18 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a John Deere tractor with immediately going "there's a picture on the wall..." :ohmy:

that’s cute