Beautiful Loser

YouTube recommendations / What you have been watching lately

swiftologist is great... he's actually a normal swiftie lmao, he also talks a lot about lana and is obsessed with her

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

swiftologist is great... he's actually a normal swiftie lmao, he also talks a lot about lana and is obsessed with her

I just saw his reaction to DYKTATUOB lol. Loved it. 

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

I’ve been watching a lot of TWD98 (mario kart wii) videos, which is the main reason I got a wii this year. Revisiting my childhood. :icant:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

15 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I’ve been watching a lot of TWD98 (mario kart wii) videos, which is the main reason I got a wii this year. Revisiting my childhood. :icant:

Love this for you. Mario Kart Wii is that bitch

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

On 4/4/2023 at 6:02 PM, Paris Hilton said:

i used to live on this video when i was 7 

Mend with mere has multiple great videos where she breaks down and reacts to Lana’s songs as a therapist. She also breaks down TS songs too. https://youtube.com/@mendwithmere

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I've been really into watching people react to Lana's music- especially people who don't know her discography at all. I get so much joy when people get to experience her work for the first time and genuinely appreciate it. Majority of them become long-term fans and go through the rest of her albums. It just makes me happy. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

If you like funny gaming videos, I highly recommend CallMeKevin. He plays loads of games, and a lot of Sims too, and I can't count the amount of times I've laughed out loud watching his videos

Are you in the United States? Tubi is a free streaming service that has thousands of programs of all kinds to watch for free; you have to watch brief commercials a few times per film or television program. It's also available in Canada, though what's available in Canada is somewhat different from the US content.