Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

what is Lana Rey Del Mar, I've never heard about her using this stage name before

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

what is Lana Rey Del Mar, I've never heard about her using this stage name before

that was her original name! here's an explanation from a German interview (translated)

We spoke Spanish and were also looking for exotic names. Lana del Rey came quite slowly. At first it was Lana Rey del Mar. But the boys couldn't remember it and I just shortened it.

https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/lana-del-rey-ich-hab-schon-richtig-viel-durchlebt-100.html

I love how many different stage names she's had throughout her career. May Jailer, Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, Gangster Nancy Sinatra, Lizzy Grant, Lana Rey del Mar, Lana Del Ray... :aw:

It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here for you, James. See? I'm real.

73d6eb454044617161311227a1d277a2.gif

29 minutes ago, JamesHomofield said:

I love how many different stage names she's had throughout her career. May Jailer, Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, Gangster Nancy Sinatra, Lizzy Grant, Lana Rey del Mar, Lana Del Ray... :aw:

don’t forget the rich whores

Since May 13th is in two weeks, let me resurrect my delulu rumour I posted in status updates like over a month ago:

A.jpg

Aa.jpg

I am delusional, right? I'm not really believing that anymore because I feel like she was reminiscing that LA time and styling Lana & other girlies, because she did say "meanwhile". . .

url%5D

15 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I just saw this news too! I bet they had super interesting conversations on that first date 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide