Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I met Ben Mawson recently, my name is 13bitches and this is my M&G story. I met him February 22nd of this year and it was horrific. He was rude, not classy and he lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the comments of his Instagram and say hello he replies with nothing and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard him wrong. As I approached him and asked about Norman Fucking Rockwell he stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “where’s the album?” I say. “Lana said it was finished months ago.” He looks me dead in the eye and says nothing and then whispered “stream One Kiss.” I started crying I had never felt pain like this and he started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and he flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the comments section and that’s when Ben started threatening to have LanaBoards shut down and blaming us for every Lana leak ever. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Ben Mawson is in fact; a horrible person. Now he and Ed are harassing me on Instagram by sending me awful messages, insinuating I’m a fake fan. Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask @ he was there with me.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I met Ben Mawson recently, my name is 13bitches and this is my M&G story. I met him February 22nd of this year and it was horrific. He was rude, not classy and he lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the comments of his Instagram and say hello he replies with nothing and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard him wrong. As I approached him and asked about Norman Fucking Rockwell he stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “where’s the album?” I say. “Lana said it was finished months ago.” He looks me dead in the eye and says nothing and then whispered “stream One Kiss.” I started crying I had never felt pain like this and he started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and he flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the comments section and that’s when Ben started threatening to have LanaBoards shut down and blaming us for every Lana leak ever. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Ben Mawson is in fact; a horrible person. Now he and Ed are harassing me on Instagram by sending me awful messages, insinuating I’m a fake fan. Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Peroxide he was there with me.

delete it fat

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

delete it fat

:’(

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

this was the OG take it doen lmao

Iirc he also told honeymouns to “dekete” their Instagram lmao

8LQ1.gif

Rick Nowels:

"The second song we wrote was 'Summertime Sadness'. I felt it was a career song. I realized she was an amazing songwriter and lyricist. When we were recording the song, we wrote 'Dark Paradise' in-between takes of 'Summertime Sadness'…literally recording one and writing another. It was a very exciting time. That album became 'Born To Die,' which has become an iconic album".

I just love this. I saw a comment on the Dark Paradise instrumental YouTube video saying that you could sing summertime sadness over it, and vice versa for the SS instrumental. I was wondering why they were so connected, like maybe Dark Paradise was the other perspective of SS, or the other person.

It also reminds me of how connected Cola and Body Electric are, as I explained in a blog post a while back. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/223/entry-914-great-sunshine-vs-pale-moonlight/

I think having back-to-back songs is so powerful and special, even tho DP comes a few songs before SS.

Getting into Lily Allen has really made wish Lana would write a biography I find her fascinating  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

i feel like Lana is gonna get major shit one day in the future for wearing the Native American headdress in the Ride music video. Hopefully she doesn't remove the video if/when it happens

negAbhB.png

weird thought but when did Lana first getting lip fillers and started changing her image? (or did she?) earliest lip filler pic I can find is November 2009 lol

If you don't mind, could you link the picture? I'm curious haha.

I didn't think it was that early!