Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

i'm still desperate to know which false eyelash brand she's used for that bambi look

Honestly it looks like wet n wild or something... I love the look because it's so "Lana" but I mean they're pretty atrocious tbh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I just really got in my feels cause I just remembered those sad tumblr posts that were like "imagine 40-50 years from now your in your kitchen getting railed and you hear on the news that singer songwriter legend Lana Del Rey died" and I'm gonna be like wow I remember when I used to be obsessed with her when was 16 and then you realize its been 40-50 years since you stanned her and how different the world was when I was 16 and how different I was and how easy it was and how I was feeling mentally while checking lanaboards constantly during class everyday praying for something to happen all junior year when in the end not a single thing happened except some of her best song being presented shitly and probably the most problematic lead up to her potentially best album and how sad I was and adult me will be like damn that's really sad and have it effect the rest of my day then ill probs move on but still this is gonna be so sad for me I fear the future

I’m-

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I really wish we had a magazine photo shoot right now, like some really great pictures of her in high quality in some pricey magazine that’s imported. Would be great to discuss the pictures and just collectively swoon over her. V magazine, come through. :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How can anyone even call VB a good song tbh? 

It's not bad, it's cute. I would have really liked it if it was an old unreleased song someone leaked. It's a good 2007 song if that makes sense lol

but it's a mAsTeRpIeCe

lol as you said it is cute, it's just... too long and that's cool with a really good instrumental or whatever but it's... a bit boring, like filler music for an animal rescue commercial  :oopna:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

lol as you said it is cute, it's just... too long and that's cool with a really good instrumental or whatever but it's... a bit boring, like filler music for an animal rescue commercial  :oopna:

lmfao if certain people read this they'd implode :thumb3:

i think the first and last time i listened to VB was when it came out............ :duck:

I was super disappointed when it came out, so took me a while to give it another listen. At some point I went through a phase where I played it quite a bit while cleaning/decluttering, then I forgot about it completely. I only started listening to VB again after I came up with different lyrics for it & a concept for a video, and I like it much better now tbh

I was super disappointed when it came out, so took me a while to give it another listen. At some point I went through a phase where I played it quite a bit while cleaning/decluttering, then I forgot about it completely. I only started listening to VB again after I came up with different lyrics for it & a concept for a video, and I like it much better now tbh

i tried listening to it a couple of other times because my roommate kept bothering me to do so, but i would get so bored and unenthused i would just never finish it and play something else instead :toofunny:

and yeah it definitely doesn’t help that she reused those HIAB clips... a music video keeps me engaged!

i tried listening to it a couple of other times because my roommate kept bothering me to do so, but i would get so bored and unenthused i would just never finish it and play something else instead :toofunny:

and yeah it definitely doesn’t help that she reused those HIAB clips... a music video keeps me engaged!

Yeah it's not a song I would play to just enjoy (like Million Dollar Man :hooker:) but it's nice background music sometimes... I don't always skip it anymore

My brother is OBSESSED with MAC,like told me it's now his all-time favorite song

But he doesn't like VB.

Meanwhile my best friend loves VB, like it's in her top 3 Lana songs but wasn't a fan of MAC

As for me I love both, but MAC a bit more. But it sounds like it's more common for people to either love one or the other? And where does HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI fit in all this? It doesn't fit at all