Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

https://www.target.com/p/flip-side-real-and-imaginary-conversations-with-lana-del-rey-paperback/-/A-53613758

Did anyone know about this?? Is Lana okay with it being published? Lol

Most of us have known about it for a couple of years or more (since after Honeymoon?) But I never heard about it ever being published. I don't think Lana ever spoke about it but she must be cool with it if it's now actually out there

what if she's waiting to release nfr closer to The Weeknd's album Chapter 6? We've known about his since november and still there's no official date or any info about it. i don't think she is 100% but it'd be cool if they both had albums due out the same time with collabs with each other on each 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

https://www.target.com/p/flip-side-real-and-imaginary-conversations-with-lana-del-rey-paperback/-/A-53613758

Did anyone know about this?? Is Lana okay with it being published? Lol

Most of us have known about it for a couple of years or more (since after Honeymoon?) But I never heard about it ever being published. I don't think Lana ever spoke about it but she must be cool with it if it's now actually out there

LMAO I thought it was scheduled to be released in 2099? What a surprising turn of events! 

What is it? I can't see from France :(

It's James Franco's Flip-Side book.

Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey is a work of collaboration between bestselling author David Shields and polymath actor/director/author/artist James Franco. The project originated as the rough draft of a book Franco wrote about and for his close friend Lana Del Rey. Shields took the rough draft and turned it into a one-act play.

Flip-Side is a work of dialogue that explores the relationship between performance and persona, on the one hand, and underlying pain and trauma, on the other. The text is completed my dozens of selfies of James and Lana.

Flip-Side is the extension of an ongoing collaboration between Franco and Shields. Franco's film adaptation of Shields's co-authored I Think You're Totally Wrong: A Quarrel premiered in spring 2015 in Vancouver and Seattle; national distribution of the film is forthcoming soon. Flip-Side also builds on Shields's recently released That Thing You do With Your Mouth: The Sexual Autobiography of Samantha Matthews, as told to David Shields (published by McSweeney's).

Number of Pages: 100 p. ;
Genre: Drama
Sub-Genre: American
Format: Paperback
Publisher: Random House Inc
Book theme: General
Author: James Franco & David Shields
Language: English
Street Date: June 30, 2019
TCIN: 53613758
UPC: 9781576877999
Item Number (DPCI): 248-65-6257

$ 14.88

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

LMAO I thought it was scheduled to be released in 2099? What a surprising turn of events! 

It's James Franco's Flip-Side book.

Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey is a work of collaboration between bestselling author David Shields and polymath actor/director/author/artist James Franco. The project originated as the rough draft of a book Franco wrote about and for his close friend Lana Del Rey. Shields took the rough draft and turned it into a one-act play.

Flip-Side is a work of dialogue that explores the relationship between performance and persona, on the one hand, and underlying pain and trauma, on the other. The text is completed my dozens of selfies of James and Lana.

Flip-Side is the extension of an ongoing collaboration between Franco and Shields. Franco's film adaptation of Shields's co-authored I Think You're Totally Wrong: A Quarrel premiered in spring 2015 in Vancouver and Seattle; national distribution of the film is forthcoming soon. Flip-Side also builds on Shields's recently released That Thing You do With Your Mouth: The Sexual Autobiography of Samantha Matthews, as told to David Shields (published by McSweeney's).

Number of Pages: 100 p. ;
Genre: Drama
Sub-Genre: American
Format: Paperback
Publisher: Random House Inc
Book theme: General
Author: James Franco & David Shields
Language: English
Street Date: June 30, 2019
TCIN: 53613758
UPC: 9781576877999
Item Number (DPCI): 248-65-6257

$ 14.88

Thanks! That's what I figured haha well I for one would love this damn book

ZKcaooE.png

I didn't realise that Chuck is apparently in a relationship with that Svetlana girl that's always on her IG? I mean, I suspected, but she just posted a story of them both wearing rings, tagged Svetlana, and it says "6 months". Cute af.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I didn't realise that Chuck is apparently in a relationship with that Svetlana girl that's always on her IG? I mean, I suspected, but she just posted a story of them both wearing rings, tagged Svetlana, and it says "6 months". Cute af.

i wonder how chuck feels about lana going to hillsong and the bev hills hotel :xgiggle:

I mean, I'm just guessing ... haha :)

i wonder how chuck feels about lana going to hillsong and the bev hills hotel :xgiggle:

To be fair, she went to the BHH ages ago, before the Sultan announced he'd stone gays. Her friend either went there again or re-posted a pic from when she went before. I'm not sure which because I didn't care enough to check. 

Can't defend the Hillsong, though. Zzz. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older"  :creep:

8qQ4fS0.pngB5XVUQw.png

Well, she must be fine with it considering she's also friends with another hillsong baddie (annie) who also happens to quite like the beverly hills hotel :eek: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older" :creep:

i’m literally gonna vomit. her taste in men........ :wtf:

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older"  :creep:

8qQ4fS0.pngB5XVUQw.png

giphy.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.