Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 tracks

11 TRACKS?

Wait is he talking about his album? I'm confused

Yeah, in other words, 6 of Kevin's 11 tracks sound like Venice Bitch.

I would love to know what Elizabeth thinks. (Yes, she is now Elizabeth).

I mean, VB is already out but I hope to FUCK she doesn't listen to Kevin's album and go, "that sounds like [unreleased track]. I'M GOING TO REDO THAT TRACK" fml, kms, etc.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

As part of my internship I have free access to all pics of Getty full size and unwatermarked and there’s 120 pages of Lana if you want one pic let me know as long as it’s reasonnable :)

ZKcaooE.png

They are dragging her in those tweet comments, too ... it's in Portuguese so I didn't fully understand, but there was a reference to Chernobyl.

Oh my God I just went to her page (what can I say, I find fake LA culture fascinating) and she has a video of some fruit at a market and it's just ... it's so pretentious it actually hurts.

Why does Lana seem the closest to the most vapid one? Jesus. The others don't seem too bad, but that one is a blatant sycophant ...

her mouth terrifies me

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

As part of my internship I have free access to all pics of Getty full size and unwatermarked and there’s 120 pages of Lana if you want one pic let me know as long as it’s reasonnable :)

It's not Lana but could you grab these for me? I've never been able to find them in hq  :defeated:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Ok so I'm actually laughing at some of these comments being sad at how something leaked. First off, it already happened, can't revoke it. Did u listen to it? Third, what's Lana gonna do about it? Not even trying to sound like an ass but, she's obviously comfortable having something that leaked from her earlier stages of work. We knew it was more of a lullaby track, doesn't seem official. 

I can't w some of these peeps like mygod, sure she's great, and ur looking out for her, but it's literally futile. Sad truth 

I have to laugh as well. These people are pathetic. I guess their behavior makes sense though if you consider they're around 13-16. What can I say, I hope they'll grow out of it eventually because it's honestly embarrassing. It's like they truly see Lana as their mom or something :eek:

she’s definitely changed.

who even is lana del rey?

don’t know her.

Lana Del Rey is a fictional character portrayed by Bessie Walmart Grande. She is presumed dead.

I'm not sure if this is a victory, or alluding to 11 VB remixes but ohmygod least we know Abstracts a Venice Hunty can we PLEASE get the record now Beyonce-crying-gif.gif

i wonder if he's heard the album...i hope someone asks him

If you knew someone who had the Good Life and would give it to you for $500 would you pay it or just wait for it to leak?? This is NOT a hypothetical question.

id pay it

giphy.gif