Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Anyway so I was looking through some old threads last night and I found that one where she took a pic with the Garage fan last October, and she told them she was visiting her boyfriend who was coaching in Boston. I reckon she was visiting her boyfriend Jack in NYC who also happened to have a gig a few days later in Philadelphia. 

Oh oh, and some tabloid last year reported that Jack was seeing a musician and they later redacted the "musician" detail but another tabloid found it in Google cache. Everyone assumed it was Lorde but maybe it wasn't ... 

They sooo had a thing

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I didn't realise that Chuck is apparently in a relationship with that Svetlana girl that's always on her IG? I mean, I suspected, but she just posted a story of them both wearing rings, tagged Svetlana, and it says "6 months". Cute af.

Really? Interesting. I remember when she retweeted or replied to someone on twitter who said it's weird how people think they're gay for being too affectionate with females friends. Like she relates but is just straight. Anyone remembers? I'm not questioning her, just wondering.

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older"  :creep:

8qQ4fS0.pngB5XVUQw.png

screaming  :omfg2:

he "tried dating" her. i mean... he was incredibly straight edge and about that broccoli and kale life, i can't see things getting very steamy.... unless we're talking about him cooking them both a vegan lunch

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Anyway so I was looking through some old threads last night and I found that one where she took a pic with the Garage fan last October, and she told them she was visiting her boyfriend who was coaching in Boston. I reckon she was visiting her boyfriend Jack in NYC who also happened to have a gig a few days later in Philadelphia. 

Oh oh, and some tabloid last year reported that Jack was seeing a musician and they later redacted the "musician" detail but another tabloid found it in Google cache. Everyone assumed it was Lorde but maybe it wasn't ... 

They sooo had a thing

I think we confirmed this was Joe but I'm not sure

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Pin Up Galore appreciation post

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older" :creep:

8qQ4fS0.pngB5XVUQw.png

it's a lil uncomfortable but I somehow doubt he'll lie about this so I believe him lol

They sooo had a thing

Yeah It could be

screaming  :omfg2:

he "tried dating" her. i mean... he was incredibly straight edge and about that broccoli and kale life, i can't see things getting very steamy.... unless we're talking about him cooking them both a vegan lunch

He probably just hit & quit it, and this only made it in the biography because she's famous enough to mention now.

Also he wasn't clean or sober at the time afaik

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Moby mentions how he went on a date with Lana in 2006 in his new book and also says that she was a backup singer for him a couple of years later. There's probably more but this is only from the preview and I'm not buying it. "I got a taste for men who are older"  :creep:

8qQ4fS0.pngB5XVUQw.png

“You’re so Art Deco, out on the floor... Baby, you’re so ghetto”

This kind of gives a new spin to that song. Especially with this one that says his apartment was art deco styled. And then there’s another page that talks about him living in a crackhouse

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Joe Schilling, he was the fuckboy she dated before ch*se

i literally forgot about joe schilling. wasn’t she also dating that tall white acting coach or whatever for a baseball team before?

anyway, i’m so bored seeing her date all these D-list celebrities. at this point i’d rather she start dating an actual mafioso or something, but we all know she’ll just go after another mediocre white man :toofloppy:

He probably just hit & quit it, and this only made it in the biography because she's famous enough to mention now.

Also he wasn't clean or sober at the time afaik

He probably didn't even get that far  :poordat:

qObetEm.png

I have so many remixes of Ride, Video Games, National Anthem, and various ones from BTD and I have no idea of any of them are official

Also, how many versions of Damn You were leaked in full?

negAbhB.png

I have so many remixes of Ride, Video Games, National Anthem, and various ones from BTD and I have no idea of any of them are official

Also, how many versions of Damn You were leaked in full?

Just one I think

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was looking through my old Lana songs and found a version that sounds different than the one we all have

Omg how so?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i can't tell if it's slightly different production or just a shitty audio file

you tell me lol

https://picosong.com/w865j/

The production definitely sounds heavier to me. The piano at the beginning seems more intricate, etc. I’d love a second opinion tho

The production definitely sounds heavier to me. The piano at the beginning seems more intricate, etc. I’d love a second opinion tho

can you imagine I had an alternate demo of Damn You for 6 years and never knew

negAbhB.png