fl0r1dakil0s

Gracie Abrams

13 minutes ago, Chanele said:

Do we think it will get released 12am in your local time. 

Im in Australia so thats 5 more hours for me.

I’m pretty sure it is, the streaming party is at midnight for us

Also did you go to any Aus good riddance shows?? I was at Brisbane night 2 (the best night and can never be beaten)

38 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I’m pretty sure it is, the streaming party is at midnight for us

Also did you go to any Aus good riddance shows?? I was at Brisbane night 2 (the best night and can never be beaten)

Yesssss I went to sydney night 2 was amazing 

I was just happy we got inbetween and Ceder ( my favourite) and long sleeves and she played ethel cains American Teenager.

The instruments was messing up so bad so she made up for it and also did Amelie  with no background which was amazing 

WHAT THE FUCK

I listened to close to you with a vpn and it’s SO much better than the TikTok’s (obviously). My heart literally skipped more than a beat that intro is CRAZY. There’s no way this isn’t THE song of the summer it’s perfect I would say it’s Gracie’s best which it probably is but I’m always gonna love right now on a different level. 

2 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

WHAT THE FUCK

I listened to close to you with a vpn and it’s SO much better than the TikTok’s (obviously). My heart literally skipped more than a beat that intro is CRAZY. There’s no way this isn’t THE song of the summer it’s perfect I would say it’s Gracie’s best which it probably is but I’m always gonna love right now on a different level. 

STOP I WANT TO LISTEN brb

just remember idk how to do vpn.

1 hour and abit to go

59 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I NEED to be screaming this rn with Gracie I can’t go another day without Aus tour dates 

OMG 

ITS PERFECTTTT

Can she announce Aus dates alreadyyyyy. I know we will be last again….

Welcome back, Melodrama 

All the Taylor opening acts are having a song of the summer 

973.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Also guys it’s TSOU release week!!! I’m most looking forward to let it happen and I knew it, I know you since I’ve seen people from the listening parties say they’re gonna be the best live. Also US????????? Idk what to expect for that one. I love you I’m sorry is going to be groundbreaking. Free now better be the happier sister to right now (my favourite Gracie song). I would say album of the year but the world isn’t ready for Gracie yet.

somewhat unrelated but I’ve been thinking a lot of how much hate Gracie gets for the fin wolf hard situation. Like it is slightly weird now that she’s famous but in that moment did she know she was gonna be famous??? People over-sexualise young kids in the film industry so much nowadays and it’s so normalised. I’m not trying to defend Gracie from this but what REALLY gets to me is how it’s funny and all jokes when drake A FULL GROWN MAN is extremely pedophelic towards young Millie bobby brown. Double standards go CRAZY there

I’m gonna actually shit myself it comes out in a few hours. I think let it happen is gonna be really good just because I’ve heard so much good stuff about it. Also I love you I’m sorry is already amazing just form that live snippet. Then the long awaited Us with TAYLOR SWIFT. Not gonna cope

Literally a perfect album. 

“Us” is perfect in so many ways. It gives me Renegade/The Alcott vibes - you can definitely hear Dessner’s influence strongly 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️