AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Let them eat cake! Lol, love Lana at Versailles 😅💞

Haha I didn't even make that connection until you mentioned it. I just wanted a bunch of pretty French desserts on the table, but now the picture is so much more perfect

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Haha I didn't even make that connection until you mentioned it. I just wanted a bunch of pretty French desserts on the table, but now the picture is so much more perfect

Yeah, now we could even exaggerate this and let her eat cake sitting under the guillotine :oic2:😂🙈 at least if Bing didn't go up from 30 min over 45 min to 1 hour and now 2 hours production time, lol. 

@bluechemtrails love your profile Pic! Have you posted it here already? Can't remember seeing it 🙈😍

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

me: make me gag!!

AI: Picsart-23-10-23-23-55-05-340.jpg

Omg like Steven Klein outtakes! Could you do more like these please or share the prompt? :oic2:

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Yeah, now we could even exaggerate this and let her eat cake sitting under the guillotine :oic2:😂🙈 at least if Bing didn't go up from 30 min over 45 min to 1 hour and now 2 hours production time, lol.

@bluechemtrails love your profile Pic! Have you posted it here already? Can't remember seeing it 🙈😍

Haha it's funny how just a few days ago the wait time was like 5 minutes when you ran out of boosts, even in the middle of the day, and you could just keep making pics regardless

I guess this means everyone's come back to it (I've even had to open up my extra accounts I made before when they first cut the boosts down from 100)

I'm worried they'll eventually start blocking everything again like last time... because why would they expect people will make images any different than they did before?

5 hours ago, Rivers said:

You sound like an immature, uneducated and shallow person, without an imagination. 

You were the one that was originally constantly hating on me and then when I addressed it, you disregarded my points and then tried to play the victim after being the person who started flinging shit in the first place. Yet you needed to keep talking shit, and then claim I'm the one who needs to move on with my life.  I feel like I'm losing iq points just engaging with you. 

:agree2: i ain’t reading all that girl go make some AI images x

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Can someone do LFL trailer outtakes please? :crying5:

Who else remembers when everyone thought she was covering Strawberry Fields Forever because of that trailer :oic:

And how something was almost certainly going to be coming any Tuesday now as a surprise :thumb:

OIG.cKB2lZjS8mKeFzZnYKuf?pid=ImgGn

PRAYING FOR WORLD PEACE

OIG.MNS32bdlCSF2SCGDPdu1?pid=ImgGn

BING PROMPT + LINKS

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i ain’t reading all that girl go make some AI images x

It isn't long after joining a new community am i continually reminded why I prefer loneliness and misery, as opposed to community and agitation. 

OIG.0Xw1e5vPELD7oujgylCA?pid=ImgGn

SHE WORE BLUE VELVET

OIG.mG6nD7RpigPU88CIth0v?pid=ImgGn

OIG..WtVs7geoxscoJiNDszf?pid=ImgGn

OIG.cGTqVRQYNS.aChiX1A6c?pid=ImgGn

OIG.VJOTahsWE_m0AL2e_Wcz?pid=ImgGn

OIG.NIJeL0ebtvIYjf44MWes?pid=ImgGn

OIG.QI60AnCUhpAF0yu_gd4q?pid=ImgGn

OIG.RhFRvCzljZkGWx8yjPFb?pid=ImgGn

OIG.wJqL5gaI0COGMzL5NQg.?pid=ImgGn

OIG.T5mcKyxTGhIgDX062K8e?pid=ImgGn

OIG.wF6tgGJLL7PL0kZ2KEqB?pid=ImgGn

OIG.t0L6zExTbh0V8v_TBoac?pid=ImgGn

OIG.CPoI08VvboJIUMIexDsc?pid=ImgGn

OIG.ZhdnCX3h50I3.Xk0aYdx?pid=ImgGn

OIG.LH1y.TYFxrDa0IzPfrfV?pid=ImgGn

OIG.DYgw5ovkMLxdNaIsQr.N?pid=ImgGn

BING PROMPT + LINKS

Lana Del Rey, White Golden Bronze Angel Wings, Metallic Flower Crown, Majestic Throne, Stained Glass, Sunlight White Doves, Rose Petals, Angelic Glow, Illuminated, Symmetry, Tigers, Royal Blue Velvet Gown with Embroidery

She wore blue velvet

Bluer than velvet was the night

Softer than satin was the light

From the stars

She wore blue velvet

Bluer than velvet were her eyes

Warmer than May, her tender sighs

Love was ours

Ours a love I held tightly

Feeling the rapture grow

Like a flame burning brightly

But when she left

Gone was the glow of

Blue velvet

But in my heart there'll always be

Precious and warm, a memory

Through the years

And I still can see

Blue velvet through my tears

https://www.bing.com/images/create/lana-del-rey2c-white-golden-bronze-angel-wings2c-met/653700f520274fc0be7c5f2b18e9b790

https://www.bing.com/images/create/lana-del-rey2c-white-golden-bronze-angel-wings2c-met/653701ea4097495caf4768b838229578

https://www.bing.com/images/create/lana-del-rey2c-white-golden-bronze-angel-wings2c-met/653701b701a94ecbbafb0507a9cdbe39

https://www.bing.com/images/create/lana-del-rey2c-white-golden-bronze-angel-wings2c-met/6537016918ca49f48a5707b130eb4c2f

Finally I could access the bing AI and I'm starting to spend my credits, hahahaha, although sometimes the results are not so good, these are the best results so far 

a57c09ed-64f2-4bf9-9d45-a4c46c56e0a0.jpgOIG-6.jpg78c2106b-524e-4bd8-baf0-2c64a6bfd56c.jpgOIG-7.jpgc6d0d836-9a03-4b58-806a-f599aadc49f7.jpgOIG-8.jpgOIG-9.jpg

(by the way, how often the 15 credits are renewed?)

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

38 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

by the way, how often the 15 credits are renewed?)

Welcome to the club :legend:

It says they renew weekly, but they have always renewed daily since the beginning

If you run out of boosts and it says it's a 5 min wait (or less) then you can still keep making images even if you're out of boosts