Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

Oh wow she really DID THAT! And by that I mean she showed the world that her music could actually get worse. Slay Katy

Actually I stand corrected. Teenage Dream + Prism (apart from Roar + International Smile) were really good. One of the Gays is awful outside of the singles. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's not bad at all.

Build up with bad dry snare in second verse is unnecessary.

Too bad she cut her hair. Music video with long hair would slay.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the quality of the music.

BzhmW.png

Feel bad for Katy and all the backlash she has received from 'fans'. She was apparently crying on her livestream on Instagram yesterday, now they are trending a 'WeLoveYouKaty' hashtag. Bit late for that lol.

Feel bad for Katy and all the backlash she has received from 'fans'. She was apparently crying on her livestream on Instagram yesterday, now they are trending a 'WeLoveYouKaty' hashtag. Bit late for that lol.

Why was she crying

FzytWEW.png

Why was she crying

Because of featuring the Migos (homophobic trash) + on her live stream lots of people just commented 'i hope you die' 'hope your plane crashes' 'hating this era already' etc. They are also commenting on her instagram posts, really horrible people out there. 

Why was she crying

It was BC she was getting some real nasty backlash/comments from her fans on her IG Livestream feed.There was even a comment saying "I hope your plane crashes". That's really a sick thing to say  :$ Plus a radio station that was meant to have played her new single at midnight didn't. She was also reading lots of mean comments on Twitter.  Someone actually recorded some of the stream so here's a link to it -  https://twitter.com/maIekficent/status/857918784912461825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgagadaily.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmaiekficent%2Fstatus%2F857918784912461825

I'm a little bit worried for her BC she seems extremely off this era....  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm slowly becoming more and more disappointed with her and this era. this song isn't good and migos drives me crazy. also can we talk about how she's fucking weird as hell on twitter??? she's trying so hard to be something she's not rn and she's all over the place

I'm slowly becoming more and more disappointed with her and this era. this song isn't good and migos drives me crazy. also can we talk about how she's fucking weird as hell on twitter??? she's trying so hard to be something she's not rn and she's all over the place

Wannabe miley cyrus idk  she's so awkward 

Katy Perry really is such a joke at this point. She can buy all the tens of millions of fake followers as she wants, she gets ZERO attention on social media... Her RT numbers are TRAGIC. CTFU. Compare the numbers to somebody who's seen as a "smaller" act, Lana. It's insane. Lana has done so well with youtube views and RTs and general media coverage this era already. Lana is actually soooo popular. Katy is not cool and she fell off big time.

I always liked Katy btw - great attitude and fun personality. Love One of the Boys

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ugh.. she's such a FAD now. I've been loving her since Teenage Dream, one of the best albums ever. all she is now is mediocre pop :(. I like CTTR but it's a really bad.. and  Bon Appétit is embarrassing.. she was a great artist while she had lasted. whew it was an experiance seeing her in cocert

Firework is still one of my favorite songs, alongside Teenage Dream being prolly my favorite album.

I adored Rise by her so much BC it looked liked she had finally matured. Then CTTR came out and whilst generic had a great message behind it. I thought to myself that she was becoming more than an average pop star. That she was finally woke and was going to tackle tougher subjects. Then she released Bon Appa Fuck Up. I mean how can an advocate for LGBT rights have a feature (Migos) that are well known homophobes FFS. Not exactly a smart manouver. The song is pure and utter trash. I'm so disappointed in her :facepalm:

I still feel sorry tho that her fans dragged her to the point of bawling her eyes out live on IG. But I just can't stand this mess of a track....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

"Rise" and "Firework" are the best songs she'll ever have IMO.. Really nice songs + great and amazing messages

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro