Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

You mean 4th :lel:

But anyway I want "Ghost" & Walking On Air" as singles.

No it will be a third, Unconditionally was a buzz single :creep:  (but for real, her label said it) :defeated:

I'd like This is How We do as a single because it's my fave from the album, but I'm fine with everything since other than "This moment" all of the songs slay :teehee:

No it will be a third, Unconditionally was a buzz single :creep: (but for real, her label said it) :defeated:

I'd like This is How We do as a single because it's my fave from the album, but I'm fine with everything since other than "This moment" all of the songs slay :teehee:

I literally love every song on the album, so idc haha. I forgot to mention that I also really think "Legendary Lovers" deserves a single slot.

H0bDaqU.gif

tbh they should have saved the egyptian Cleopatra theme for Legendary Lovers and kept with the AHS theme for Dark Horse MV

Oh fuck that's completely true

What were they thinking :flop:

I mean I love the video but really...there should have been a horse in it at least

I love it Takes Two, Double Rainbow, Legendary Lovers.

tbh they should have saved the egyptian Cleopatra theme for Legendary Lovers and kept with the AHS theme for Dark Horse MV

Please don't associate AHS with Katy Perry's tacky-tastic performance at the Grammys 

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Her vids such as "Ur So Gay" or "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" are so stupidly funny. Even good in some way. Watching them a lot would do no good to my brain, I guess, but as the source of silly humor, they do.

Generally, I'm not her fan but Katy is rather good. "Roar" is the most annoying piece of "music" I've ever heard, though.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I used to Stan for KP so much between One of the Boys and Teenage Dream, and downloaded everything of hers I could find.

Wow her known song list has changed dramatically since i last checked: see here

I'm feeling so nostalgic for Waking up in Vegas (no idea why,my fave songs were always longshot and Cup of Coffee)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

I used to Stan for KP so much between One of the Boys and Teenage Dream, and downloaded everything of hers I could find.

Wow her known song list has changed dramatically since i last checked: see here

I'm feeling so nostalgic for Waking up in Vegas (no idea why,my fave songs were always longshot and Cup of Coffee)

I think I have all of them, or most of them?

BzhmW.png