Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

YouTube doesn't upload in 320 so you can't make it that way.

I knew that about YouTube, but I thought there was a way to make it 320. Thanks, though

pretty sure it leaked in 320 you could probably find it on SoundCloud, this version is actually so much better than the version with Homophobos and the only version I listen to

Yeah, this version is EVERYTHING!! I love it so so much, but the person who uploaded it won't tell me where they got the song   :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Guys, I have a little surprise for you: https://instaud.io/private/25a6fc45baf460a37c365a20b2aa952b9b29e037  :flutter:

Thank me later  :hooker:

EDIT: Now, all I need is to put an album cover somehow  :toofunny:  - EDIT 2: I did it, now it's perfect  :creep:

EDIT 3: OMFG, my phone is so messed up, it changed (on its own) album cover to that deluxe cover FFS  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yeah okay at first I wasn't feeling the album at all. I only liked the lead singles but, after giving it a few listens, I'm warming up to it! Miss You More, Into Me You See, Hey Hey Hey and Save As Draft are my faves right now. I think I didn't like it at first because it wasn't anything like I'd expected. 

PRISM will always mean the most to me tho and, my god, Thinking Of You came on shuffle yesterday. I almost FORGOT how in love i am with that song. It will always be my favourite katy song :crai: makes me think of someone  :ohno:  :defeated:

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

The solo version of BA has been out for month.

This is a different edit where the adlibs don't sound like scraps thrown together over an instrumental bridge. I thought the same thing at first

BzhmW.png

every now and then i scream at the legendary "do you ever feel like a plastic bag" lyric :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif