ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Lana Del Rey will be closing the BST summer series with her headline show in Hyde Park, London

This marks her first UK show since 2017 (following her cancelled 2020 European Tour)

IMG-0423.jpg

Tickets:

Amex Presale

Fan Presale Sign Up

BST Presale Sign Up

General Onsale

download.jpg

PRE-SHOW UPDATES:

04/06 FULL LINEUP ANNOUNCED

IMG-3827.jpg

POST SHOW UPDATES:

Setlist:

TBD

Photo Gallery:

TBD

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

why is noone talking about this collapse

because they're festivals and not accessible for most people- there will 100% be a site-wide collapse if/when she announces a tour

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, jaesana said:

because they're festivals and not accessible for most people- there will 100% be a site-wide collapse if/when she announces a tour

bst is basically a concert i went to adeles last year and was p similar to a normal arena experience 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, jaesana said:

BST is super accessible! Tickets are like £100ea and much easier to get hold of! Nice event too!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

bst make their posts at 10am uk time so im gonna assume theyll announce tomorrow at 10 for sales on friday or next week

Do they always announce prior to sale? I can’t remember it’s been a couple years since I last went? If they go on sale next Friday that’s perfect as that’s payday :brows:

S0F1O.gif

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Do they always announce prior to sale? I can’t remember it’s been a couple years since I last went? If they go on sale next Friday that’s perfect as that’s payday :brows:

from memory yes. ive only been to two bst events but adeles last year was announced a few days prior and i managed to get gold circle tickets. i got them relatively easily but the demand was insane and the event sold out extremely quickly

cant say how quickly lanas will sell out but she hasnt been here since 2017 so very quickly i assume

then again adele is adele and lana is lana so idk

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

If inaccurate why was it on the ldr official site?

On an unannounced act date for BTS too.. the day before her glasto performance.. it made perfect sense lol

If it is false I demand whoever made that entry on the site be fired immediately for the hurt they have caused :sadcore2:

S0F1O.gif

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

which day actually is her glasto performance? could it be that they meant to put that as her glasto performance but there was a miscommunication and they put the wrong event name?

Her glasto performance is Saturday, the 24th! Otherwise I would’ve agreed it was an obvious mix up! Not sure how they could’ve gotten it that wrong!

I am going to maintain it’s still happening and Ben is getting pissy about a surprise being ruined or something :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif

tbh this sort of thing did happen in 2017 for her london show and appeared on ticketmaster before being taken down and then ended up being correct...

https://www.indieshuffle.com/news/lana-del-rey-brixton-tour-dates-2017/

gonna keep my hopes down for now though :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

tbh this sort of thing did happen in 2017 for her london show and appeared on ticketmaster before being taken down and then ended up being correct...

https://www.indieshuffle.com/news/lana-del-rey-brixton-tour-dates-2017/

gonna keep my hopes down for now though :bebe:

hopefully it’s the same thing as the Brixton show.. but I guess Ben is also right about the Hyde park date being inaccurate since it said on her website that she’s performing on the 23rd, whereas the festival starts on the 24th, same date as her glasto set