Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

4 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

You should make your own cute cover art and upload them as album collections somewhere 😍

she didn’t give us American Standards and classics so we have to make our own gosh darn it 

Yeap it seems we'll do American Standards by ourselves .

People . Sorry for the delay , I've spend most of my Sunday trying to do the covers. Fade into you is a pain in the $$$ . I will upload it when it's ready don't worry.

4 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Idk if this might work because it's a song in spanish but can you try Aguacero by Bad Bunny, she deserves to live her latina fantasy

I'm afraid but I will try.

And also this was heavily requested but it's not that great:

7 hours ago, bigspender said:

can we get lana on an ethel cain song :^)

Which one ?

4 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

campaigning for fade into you by mazzy star again :party: it's more than a want, is a need :crying: please antitoxicpill 

Fade into you is a pain in the $$$ . I will upload it when it's ready don't worry.

16 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Thank you for your kind words . Truth is I understand how special it feels for you to listen to Lana covering a favourite song of yours even in the format of A.I 😍 Bless you 

Bless you too. :wub:

I was so excited about his cover that I made a video for part of the song, as if it were live. Can you send me your email by direct message? I want to send you to watch. If you like it, you can post it or if you authorize me, I can post it too.  :grinds:

On 3/10/2023 at 2:52 PM, AntiToxicPill said:

This is like a dream coming true , for me .

THANK YOU SO MUCH

On 3/11/2023 at 10:37 PM, AntiToxicPill said:

I made this one really special .

This is so beautiful :(

can you do the winner takes it all???

original.gif

wait were there people Who really found Ai covers offensive or a threat? oh thats:usrsney::facepalm: something.... and weird to say the least:hillary:, thank u so much for this thread! have u already done a where the Boys are cover? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

This is so beautiful :(

can you do the winner takes it all???

I have some high demand on other songs as you can see but yeah I’ll put it on my list . Just remember if it takes long, the process is hard and it demands a lot of time . But never the less you will be able to hear the winner takes it all in the coming days 💪

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

wait were there people Who really found Ai covers offensive or a threat? oh thats:usrsney::facepalm: something.... and weird to say the least:hillary:, thank u so much for this thread! have u already done a where the Boys are cover? 

Yes and it sounds bad , I will redo it probably today 

Just now, AntiToxicPill said:

I have some high demand on other songs as you can see but yeah I’ll put it on my list . Just remember if it takes long, the process is hard and it demands a lot of time . But never the less you will be able to hear the winner takes it all in the coming days 💪

Yes and it sounds bad , I will redo it probably today 

Thank you so much!! These are so beautiful and shows that lana’s voice can shine in different registers, i wish she could see this and get inspired to not go with piano ballads always:hooker:

original.gif

38 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Thank you so much!! These are so beautiful and shows that lana’s voice can shine in different registers, i wish she could see this and get inspired to not go with piano ballads always:hooker:

You're lucky .The winner takes it all is supremacy . Really proud of it . Gonna finish it now .

16 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

You're lucky .The winner takes it all is supremacy . Really proud of it . Gonna finish it now .

Already sobbing, thank you so much for this:icant:

original.gif

55 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Heavenly , don't you think?

3 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Heavenly , don't you think?

This is beyond heavenly… now i need her to cover this fr, im crying at work, thank you soso much💖

original.gif

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

All Hail to you .