Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

18 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Has a couple of glitches but not deal-breaking .

This is so fascinating! Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to make these?

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

This is so fascinating! Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to make these?

It's a pain in the a$$ . Training the AI is the hardest part . Steps you have to do : Know python and join the diff-svc discord channel OR know how to use google collab - (you may have to pay) .I did pay for it and now I'm in a rush to do as many covers before my trial expires.

If anyone wants to collaborate and train the AI then fascinating things could happen .

It's really fascinating yes! It looks strangely good, despite some glitches we can see what one of its covers will look like. It's fantastic. :gclap:

Could you do Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence please ? Curious :party:

22 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

It's really fascinating yes! It looks strangely good, despite some glitches we can see what one of its covers will look like. It's fantastic. :gclap:

Update: Enjoy the silence sounds glorious! I will upload in a couple of minutes.

Blue Hotel is feeling blue because its bad but nevertheless I will upload it .

1 hour ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Could you try Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult would love Lana to cover that song

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡