Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

Hey guys I will try to make as many as I can from your requests . Also keep in mind I already tried some of the songs you asked for but it didn’t work out . Also I have reached my upload limit for today . Tomorrow I will upload summer wine and back to black . 

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

Madonna - To have and not to hold

please :ohno:

You killed me . Wow people here DO have taste . But I think I will try has to be demo  which reminds me so much of Lana , maybe cause of Rick’s involvement 

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

can you do where the boys are? i know she recorded it but we technically dont have it :trisha:

Onto it . 

ABBA - Dancing QUEEN :excited:

I PAY IF IT NEEDS :hdu::hdu::hdu:

If you can't do it with Dancing Queen, try something else by ABBA, like The Winner Take It's All or Thank you for the Music. I just really need Lana singing something by ABBA.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :excited:

Hello guys . I woke up with bad news . My model does not work anymore .I will try to fix it but I don't know how long it is going to take. So I will upload the covers I did yesterday. Be patient .

Covers to be done when the problem is fixed 

Dancing Queen

Where the boys are

Creep - Radiohead 

Heartshaped Box

Snow At The Beach

and more ...

6 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

What's there to hate about it ? 

It’s still a bizarre concept to me to manipulate someone’s voice into a cover the actual artist never did. Feels intellectually dishonest and not sufficiently satisfying because it’s not real, it’s forced and artificial. Plus, I’m not sure how Lana would feel/feels about it - I can see her not being a huge fan of the concept. I for one think it’s abhorrent.

IMG-1607.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

It’s still a bizarre concept to me to manipulate someone’s voice into a cover the actual artist never did. Feels intellectually dishonest and not sufficiently satisfying because it’s not real, it’s forced and artificial. Plus, I’m not sure how Lana would feel/feels about it - I can see her not being a huge fan of the concept. I for one think it’s abhorrent.

I understand your concerns . But it's 2023 . Time is moving forward and the world is shifting to cloud services and A.I . If it's not your cake I respect it but I would advise you to see this new trend with an open mind . Of course if feels forced and artificial , it is A.I after all. But some people , Me included , love this new trend because it gives us a taste of what a cover of a song done by another artist would sound like . Since we both don't know what Lana would feel about it , is better left unsaid until she ever comments about it . Creating these covers takes time , effort and resources . It is not done with a simple click of a button. So by no means I would spend hours of work to do something that annoys the artist . I opened this thread on LanaBoards because many fans wanted someone to do Lana.AI covers and what a better way for me to interact with those fans than this forum?

Edit: An A.I will never replace the artist. As you said it feels forced and artificial , but it  can be fun.

3 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

I understand your concerns . But it's 2023 . Time is moving forward and the world is shifting to cloud services and A.I . If it's not your cake I respect it but I would advise you to see this new trend with an open mind . Of course if feels forced and artificial , it is A.I after all. But some people , Me included , love this new trend because it gives us a taste of what a cover of a song done by another artist would sound like . Since we both don't know what Lana would feel about it , is better left unsaid until she ever comments about it . Creating these covers takes time , effort and resources . It is not done with a simple click of a button. So by no means I would spend hours of work to do something that annoys the artist . I opened this thread on LanaBoards because many fans wanted someone to do Lana.AI covers and what a better way for me to interact with those fans than this forum?

Edit: An A.I will never replace the artist. As you said it feels forced and artificial , but it  can be fun.

A.I. is a huge threat to artistic expression, actually. It may not replace the artist but it’s a huge blow nonetheless. It also plays with the ethics of it all - if I was a singer, I would hate to see people pseudo-replicate my voice and talent. 

IMG-1607.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

A.I. is a huge threat to artistic expression, actually. It may not replace the artist but it’s a huge blow nonetheless. It also plays with the ethics of it all - if I was a singer, I would hate to see people pseudo-replicate my voice and talent. 

I seriously can understand your point of view because I myself have been at where you are standing .

Let's talk about ethics. Is it ok for fans to take pictures of the artists and create fan pages on social media?

Is it ethical to LEAK songs the artist has recorded but has not made available to the public for whatever reason?

Is it ethical to tease people with snippets of songs that you don't own?

My friend this a very big un-ending topic we are touching.

This topic is a huge one and we could not possibly have a successful exchange of opinions and conversations

by replying to each other's posts here. And it is going to tire the rest of the people viewing the thread . 

I would love to have a conversation with you on this topic since you can state your opinions with facts .

We could use the chat or open a new thread about ethics/Ai .

4 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Hello guys . I woke up with bad news . My model does not work anymore .I will try to fix it but I don't know how long it is going to take. So I will upload the covers I did yesterday. Be patient .

Covers to be done when the problem is fixed 

Dancing Queen

Where the boys are

Creep - Radiohead 

Heartshaped Box

Snow At The Beach

and more ...

Oh gosh, thank you very much. I can't believe I'm finally going to hear Lana singing ABBA :party:

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

Oh gosh, thank you very much. I can't believe I'm finally going to hear Lana singing ABBA :party:

Sorry for the delay I was experiencing technical problems and the process is taking to long .