fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

2 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

How do you check stock?

On a computer: right click, select "view page source", search for "inventory_quantity"

Edited by rosemead ramada
wrote wrong word

1 minute ago, caribbean blue said:

Anyone who just ordered from the US store- did you receive a confirmation email?

No!! :scream: And i left the tab open with my completed order so I can see my email address was written correctly

9 minutes ago, caribbean blue said:

Order from the UK it's still in stock

Ahhhh okay I ordered from the UK to the US. 

dumb question but what’s the difference? Did I pay more than I would have from US? Or would it arrive sooner if I’d done the US? Just curious. I don’t think I’ve ever ordered anything from the UK before. 

4 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Ahhhh okay I ordered from the UK to the US. 

dumb question but what’s the difference? Did I pay more than I would have from US? Or would it arrive sooner if I’d done the US? Just curious. I don’t think I’ve ever ordered anything from the UK before. 

I think it's only about a $10 difference. Shipping shouldn't be too bad but you can always cancel UK after ordering from US since we have it in stock again now!

I don’t have enough money to wait for the refund from the UK store to get returned to me so I can purchase now from the US store… think I’ll stick with the UK purchase for now even though it will take longer and shipping was (I think) higher. Oh well

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”