fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Plans for this existed but it got delayed or canceled sometime in August. Since then there hasn't been any activity on her shops.

thank you! i thought i remembered it being talked about along with the nfr one too being possibly delayed. i hope we end up seeing them repressed soon

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My US pressing came and it looks exactly the same as the UK one. It might be a bit different because I only had a quick look because it arrived as I was leaving but the jacket feels really cheap but expensive at the same time. It could also just be a UK pressing and they sent some to the US and that’s why it’s so early idk.

Has anyone else had the problem of one of her official stores not shipping the item at the expected release date and them not even updating you about it? There’s been radio silence about my UV repress order and it’s been a month since it was supposed to ship 🙄 They’ve had my money for months now and I would expect them to at least let me know if there’s a delay :icant:

Omg I’m so mad I missed that. I literally ordered the vinyl right when it became available but it never got delivered. :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・